I love you Y/n Riddle (spicy)

Y/n's POV

Everyone came over to Tom and I and congratulated us. It was such an amazing experience and I loved every second of it. Then it was time to cut the cake. It was a 3 layer vanilla cake with white fondant and edible roses on it. Everyone got a piece and the cake tasted amazing, it was so sweet and the roses taches surprisingly good.

Then everyone got drinks and started talking to eachother. I looked around at all my friends and family members having a great time, some were taking to eachother, some were dancing to the music that was being played and some were eating and drinking. Overall it was just amazing. Tom and I were talking and I couldn't help but smile the entire time.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Tom said as he kissed my cheek while one of his arms was wrapped around my waist, which made me stand really close to him.

"Because everyone is having a great time and the most important thing, that I stand here next to my husband who I just got married to." I said proudly putting both my hands around his neck so that I'm standing infront of his.

"That must feel amazing" he said smiling down at me and putting both his hands on my waist.

"Yes it does, now tell me why are you smiling?" I asked returning the question.

"Because I also happen to have married someone today." He answered smiling.

"Oh that sounds great tell me about her."

"Well she is amazingly beautiful, has the most caring heart in the world, is just the best woman I have ever met in my life. And she just so happen to be my daughter's mother." He said proudly smiling even brighter.

"She sounds amazing, it almost makes me jealous" I said giggling at myself, Tom returned the laugh and kissed me passionately, grabbing me a little harder by my waist.

"I can't wait for tonight, to have you all for myself, having excess to your whole body, doing with it what I want." He whispered in my ear slowly going down with one of his hands to my ass and softly grabbing it, I let out a soft whimper only he could hear. "You like that don't you?" He asked slowly kissing my earlobe.

"Y-yes" I said softly stuttering as I still felt his hand on my ass and his lips on my earlobe.

"But you would have to wait for That tonight" he said pulling away shouting me a quick wink and a quick kiss on my cheek then walking away walking towards Draco and Blaise.

I stood there speechless staring at his direction. Not completely sure what just happened, but I was cut out of my thought when Daphne stood infront of me handing me a glass with fire whiskey.

"Thank you Daphne" I said smiling at her and taking a sip.

"No problem, so how are you feeling Y/n Riddle?" She asked looking at me with a huge smile slowly taking a sip from her drink.

"I feel amazing, you remember how we used to talk about getting married one day, and describing our dresses and everything." I asked smiling.

"Yes I do, we used to cut out images of beautiful dresses and hairstyles and other things and stick them on a bigger piece of paper making a plan of how it would be." She said giggling.

"But I could have never imagined this, and I have all off you to thank for that. I have been there for me, not only with the planning but also for always being there for me" I said giving her a big hug.

"Oh Merlin y/n your going to make me cry, and that will ruin my makeup" she said softly wiping her eyes while laughing, I returned the laugh and we both cracked up, both having tears in our eyes.