Just a normal day.

Y/n's POV

Tom had brought me to the astronomy tower. I was a little confussed why he did.

I had to admit you have a beautiful view of Hogwarts from here, i come here all the time but only at night. I come here to think when something is on my mind. And i must admit that not only now but before everybody came back to Hogwarts I had a every specific person on my mind.

And of course that person is Tom Riddle.

"Why did you bring me here?" i asked While i looked at him with a slight smile. " I just wanted to be alone with you. And actually to ask you something" he answered back in a nervous tone.

He now stood infront of me but started to avoid eye contact. I was so confused. I didn't know what was going on inside his head, he was so difficult to read.

"Y/n i wanted to-.. uh" He began to say but stopped half way and looked at the ground.

"Tom whats wrong, Are you okay?" I asked because i was starting to worry a little.

"Yeah everything is fine, it is just i don't know how to say this" he said this time he did make eyecontact with me, but immediately looked at the ground again.

I put one hand on his cheek and lifted his chin so he made eye contact with me. "Tom what is going on?" I asked again. And this time he didn't break eye contact.

"Y/n I have known you for many years now, and i came to realize that i fancy you. And it is okay if you don't feel the same but ii just needed to get this of off my chest." Tom said in one quick sentence.

I looked at him with wide eyes. How is this possible? Did he really just said that he fancied me? Does that mean that he likes me like a crush?.

"Please say something y/n" He said and i saw the worry in his eyes.

And when he said that i placed both of my hands on his cheecks and pulled him towards me and kissed him. I could feel that he was shocked but that only lasted for a second and he kissed me back.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds, after i pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "Of course i fancy you. What makes you think that i didn't? I thought i was being so obvious." I said while laughing a bit.

He smiled back at me and kissed me again. this instantly gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"So will you be my girlfriend y/n?" he said in between kisses. "Yes i'd love that" And kissed him again.

The kiss lasted for a few minutes, After the kiss we still stood on the astronomy tower looking over all hogwarts. Tom was standing behind with his arms around my waist. "If you tell anyone that i have gotten an soft spot for you, I will kill you" He said in a some what serious tone. "Don't worry your safe" I said while i turned my head so i could kiss him on his cheek.

"Should we go i'm freezing out here?" He said, i nodded and he took my hand. We walked hand in hand through the halls, But i could feel that he felt a little uncomfortable. I knew that he didn't like puplic affection. And it was pretty obvious that people were staring.

I stopped walking and so did he. "Hey Tom it's okay if you don't want to hold my hand i can feel that you are uncomfortable" I said to him and i could see that he was a little relieved. "Y/n it's not that I don't to hold your hand, But i'm just not used to puplic affection" He said in a nervous tone. "It's okay you know i don't mind." I then let go of his hand and we just walked to the library.

It still felt a little weird that I'm Tom's girlfriend, But i loved every second of it.

* fast forward two week later*

It has been two weeks since Tom asked me to be his girlfriend.  We spent so much time together. We would go to the library and study together, we would go for evening walks around Hogwarts, We would sit on his bed while he would read a story while i slowly drived to sleep. And not to mention the time we spent in his bed, and not only sleeping.

But today i was going dress shopping for the yule ball with Hermoine, Daphne and Luna. So we met up in the great hall and went to a shop where you can buy beautiful ball gowns.

"With who are you girls going to the yule bal with?" I asked the girls. "Well i'm going with Blaise. Oh speaking of him we are actually together" Daphne said with a smile on her face. "I'm so happy for you Daph" I said while i hugged her. "I'm going with Ron obviously" Hermoine said "Of course you are" I said in a mocking voice, and we both laughed. "i'm actually going with Neville" Luna said. "You two look so cute together" Hermoine said. I totally agreed with her

"Y/n did somebody ask you?" Hermoine said. "Well actually, Tom asked me" I said with a small smile on my face. "WHAT! You mean Tom Riddle?" Hermoine said with a surprised look on her face. "Yes he asked me, And we are together actually." I said.

"finally, Took you long enough" Daphne said while she laughed. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"c'mon You always smiled when he was around, you looked always a little happier when he was around, I mean you have been friends for quit some time now. And it was also pretty obvious that he had a thing for you to" She said while smiling at me. I started to blush a little.

We continued to walk to the store while we all laughed and talked a lot. I always loved hanging out with them.  We finally got to the store and we all split up to look for the dresses we wanted to wear.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Chapter 6
Hope you like it
Comment what you think about it
Chapter 7 will come soon

Share this story with your friends, on your social media (Tiktok, Instagram ect.)

And while your at it check out my other story

 It's a sad story so if your into that you should check it out

Okay that's all for now.
Love you♥︎♥︎