Twelve - Staying the Night with Him

Warning: light smut possible

Neil: You had just settled in bed one night, turning your lamp off and getting under the covers to make yourself comfortable, when you hear a tapping at your window. At first it scared you, and you approached your window cautiously to see a face on the other side. You nearly screamed until you realized the face was Neil. You opened the window for him, and he quickly climbed through so he could wrap you into his arms. "I missed you too much to sleep!" He complained quietly so he wouldn't wake your parents up. Your heart began pounding quickly at the thought of your parents waking up and barging in to see a boy in your room. They still didn't even know you were dating Neil because you knew they wouldn't allow it if they did find out. "Are you okay?" Neil asked you, a hand cupping your cheek. You nodded, "You just have to be really quiet. My parents are down the hall." Neil nodded too, a grin breaking out on his face. "So I can stay?" "As long as you leave before they're awake," you replied, smiling with him, excitement now bubbling in your chest at the thought of having your boyfriend over for the night. He leaned down to kiss you passionately, pulling you even closer to him. The two of you made your way to your bed, settling in comfortably together. "How can you sneak out so easily?" You asked him. "Oh, I'm a pro at it, now. Hager is deaf, I swear. He's who's supposed to be in charge of my floor, but he never hears any of us when we sneak out." Neil's face was lit up by the moonlight filtering in through your window and you couldn't help but admire him. You loved him more than you'd ever loved anyone, and you couldn't explain how happy it made you to have him there with you. "I just missed you so much," he told you. "I haven't seen you all week, and I didn't know when I'd see you again. I had to come here. I'm so glad you were still awake." "I'm glad you came," you smiled at him, snuggling into his arms and soaking up his warmth and his scent. "I wish you could be here every night, but it's too risky." "Maybe once or twice a week, though?" He asked you, trying to gain your permission. You giggled, nodding with glee, and he quickly leaned to press his lips against yours. Your kisses started off slow and sweet at first, and you could feel him smiling with every kiss. His hand gripped your side gently, then traveled to your back where he traced tiny circles with his fingers. You let your hands find his hair, tangling in it and playing with it carefully. Before long, he's deepening the kisses, slipping his tongue into your mouth and pushing himself closer to you, his hands now traveling up your sides. He pressed his forehead to yours for a second when he needed a breath, whispering, "I love you, Y/N," before continuing where he left off. He didn't give you a chance to reply, his lips pressing against yours harder and harder, and his hands dangerously close to your chest, now. His teeth softly bit into your lower lip, giving it a tiny tug, and you began to pull at his hair, his body moving with yours. "Fuck..." he cursed when you started kissing his jawline and his neck, and you felt him hard underneath his clothes. You liked being in control for a second, taking advantage of the moment and climbing on top of him to straddle him. You continued kissing his neck, traveling to his collarbone and finding his shirt in the way. He read your mind immediately, pulling his shirt over his head in one quick motion, and you continued where you left off, wanting to leave a mark near his collarbone. You enjoyed hearing his soft moans as you did this and let your hands travel around his bare chest. When you were satisfied with the hickey you left him, you found his lips again, your body grinding into his with every kiss. He stopped you shortly after that, though, holding you back carefully with a hand on your shoulder. "As much as I love this...we need to stop before we take this any further and you get in trouble." You agreed, knowing that moment wasn't the right time for both of you to take the next step in your relationship. You rolled off of him, back to your side, where his arms wrapped around you again and pulled you to his chest. He gave you a few more soft kisses before you laid your head on his chest to cuddle and fall asleep. It took you a little while to finally drift off, being too excited still from having Neil in your bed, but once you did, it only felt like a few minutes before you were being shook awake. "Y/N, my sweet, I have to go," he whispered. You held onto him tighter, wishing he didn't have to leave. "You just got here," you whined, hearing him chuckle at that comment. "It's about four in the morning now, I've been here a little over six hours. I need to get back to school before anyone misses me or your parents wake up." You nodded, getting up with him to let him out the window. Before leaving, he pressed one more long kiss to your lips. "I'll see you again soon, okay?" You nodded, and the last thing you saw before he snuck back out your window was his wide-toothed grin.