Texting my boyfriend "he's gone" "come over" prank on his birthday (JUNG YUNHO)

You were sitting on your bed thinking about how to surprise your boyfriend Yunho on his birthday.

So you decided to ask his friend Hongjoong. You texted him to ask him for an idea.

After that, you started searching for pranks

After that, you started searching for pranks. Some of them were too cringe worth and some of them were boring or something that Yunho would be able to figure out.

After few minutes you finally got one. You were excited about that one. But before you do anything, you prepared everything for the birthday surprise including making the cake by yourself.

Ordered food online and hanged some balloons overall and went upstairs to quick take a shower.

After you were done with the shower you came downstairs to the kitchen and grab something to eat as you were hungry after all this preparation.

The delivery man came and you went out to pick up your order and put it down on the table.

And after that, you started to text Yunho and begin with the prank.

After that, you couldn't stop laughing and worrying at the same time

He seems to be angry and bothered about it at the same time. "Hope he doesn't kill me for it." you chuckle.

After few minutes you heard the calling bell and ran towards the door knowing that his friends are there.

His group mates were here and you told them about the prank.

They couldn't stop laughing thinking that how hilarious his reaction would be after he knows about it.

"Y/n you have a big brain." Wooyoung laughed.

"I always had it. it's just that it took time for you to realise it." You said and everyone laughed.

"Well, I suggested her to do a prank," Hongjoong said.

"But you didn't help me with what I should be doing on him." You replied.

"Maybe." Hongjoong smiled.

(y/n's pov)
After an hour we saw Yunho pulling his car in. We all were prepared and I was scared and nervous at the same time.

We all turned the light and all gathered in our position to prank Y/n.

After that, I heard Yunho opening up the door with his key.
(end of Y/n's pov)

"y/n!!" Yunho shouted.
"I swear you are dead if I found you with another man."

"What?" You came out of the kitchen with a glass of water to match the prank. Also looking all messy to show that you had a time with someone.

He scanned you from the head to toe and got angry at you when he saw you all messy.

"Why do you look so tired?" Yunho asked.

"I was busy." You replied.

"Busy? WITH WHAT? CHEATING?" He asked.

"No with this." You looked back and everyone in the room surprises him with "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNHO"

He looked at you and suddenly started laughing. "Y/n wow. I seriously would have killed you."

"But first let's celebrate and cut the cake." You took him near the dining table where the cake was and he cut the cake and celebrated.

"So what's my present?" He asked.

"Me." You smiled.

"Then why aren't you in a gift wrap then?" He teased you.

"Okay then enjoy your day." You were about to go when he got a grip of your hand.

"How about you prove to me that you are the best gift to me in the bedroom?" he whispered in your ears and you blushed.

"Maybe" you ran away from him.

"Ya? You two are not kids anymore. Why are playing hide and seek?" Wooyoung shouted and everyone laughed at it.