When he talks behind your back (Kim Hongjoong)

Written by @seongwrites

WHEN HE TALKS BEHIND YOUR BACK

It was yours and Hongjoong's first anniversary as a couple of years together. You wanted to do something special for him. So you thought to bake some cupcakes for him.

You finally were done with the baking stuff and went back to your room and got ready to surprise him.

you were on your way to his practice room. You saw him practising. So you waited outside." I can't wait to show him the cupcakes. He loves to eat them." you giggled on your thoughts.

Then you saw them going out of their practice room. So you stood up from the position and walked towards him. But you couldn't find him.

But then you saw one of his mates Yunho. "Yunho!" you called out for him.

"oh, Y/n hi? Why are you here?" Yunho asked.
He was worn out from practising a lot.

"Hi well, have you seen Joong? It's our 1st anniversary together so I made him cupcakes." you showed him the cupcakes.

"He didn't tell us that you guys were having your first Anniversary." he was aghast.

"Oh!" you were sad. While seeing you like that he responded: "He is so busy nowadays so don't worry I don't think so that he forgets well I hope you understand his situation."

"Yeah, I guess so! Well, can you tell me where he is?" you asked again. "Oh, I guess he is inside the studio." he pointed out the studio for you.

After that, you went towards the studio door and was about to knock when you heard him saying things you never speculated you would.
"I know she is here. I am so annoyed by her Seongwha. I can't believe she would be this clingy. If I ever knew that she would have been like this I would have never dated her."
He said.

"Then why are you with her? Aren't you just wasting her time and yours?" Seongwha asked.

"I never wanted to be with her but she was crazy for me. And I had no odds to reject her," he answers. "Okay," Seongwha said and opened the door and saw you in front of the door.

"Y/n.." Seongwha was shocked. Was about to say something when you cut him by saying "I heard everything."You smile confidently and you walk past them. But then Hongjoong came running towards you and pulled your hand. But you slapped him. "I couldn't believe that I thought you were the only person who understands me and acknowledges me. If I would have known that you hated me so much I wouldn't have come in a relationship with you. And I was crazy for you? You are kidding me, right? You were the one who was into me and used to send me letters saying I LOVE YOU, PLEASE BE MINE." you said.

"Y/n let's break up!" he finally spoke. "Do you think I want to be with you? The moment I heard we were done! And take this cupcake and give them to your friends." you pushed the packet into his chest and left the place crying.

So happy endings only happen in fairy tales? I couldn't believe him. Why did I have to hear these things from you? You don't know how much I love you!!" I should have understood that you were not the one for me. Yousaid to yourself.

The end