When he notices your period stain( Choi San)

When he notices your period stain; him as the popular school guy

Not a happy day to start with. You had your period this morning. And this was one of the things you hate.

"Please no! Why can't mother nature send us a text message saying that we are not pregnant? Like why do we have to go through this painful shit every month? I hate this!" you said, coming out of the bathroom.

You were not sure whether you should go to school or not. But your exams were near and you knew that your teaches will be handing you guys notes and practice papers so you had to go.

You got ready and went to school. You had your first class and you started to get cramps. It was painful.

After the third class, you were barely able to do anything. The pain was written all over your face.

You finally had a class break now. So you decided to head to the washroom. When from the back you felt someone holding you. You looked back and it was the popular guy, Choi San and your crush. You panicked.

"Don't ask any questions, Listen first. You got your pants stained. head to the bathroom first. Know it sounds crazy but let me help." he took off his denim jacket and put it on your waist.

"Oh... Okay!" you said. You couldn't believe that CHOI SAN helped you right now.

You headed to the bathroom changed your pads and wore spare pants of his. It was too big for you but thank god it has the option to tight the pants.

You came out of the bathroom and saw San laughing at you. "You look cute."

"Thank you." you laughed with him.

"Well don't worry about it. I won't say it to anyone. It might be embarrassing for you right?" he asserted.

"Yeah it is a little bit but I am fine with it. It's normal." you smiled.

"That's the spirit." he smiled back.

"Well, why did you help me?" you finally asked.

"Um because I think everyone should help you. It's not anything shameful about it. It's just that it can be unhygienic for you too. So I thought I should." he replied.

"You are a nice person. I wish if there were more people like you." you were so amazed that he was so opened minded.

"Well take this." he handed out a painkiller.

"How did you- well thanks I needed this!" you took it.

"I saw your painful face in the class so I knew it. Plus don't be too dependent on these medicines the way they are good for your pain the way they bad too. They can lead to problems in the liver and pain resistance will become less." he said.

The more he opened his mouth the more amazed you were. He was a perfect man! Now you understand why girls were drooling over him. He was the perfect boyfriend + husband material.

"Choi San I like you," you said. After that, you realised what you did. You tried to run away when he pulled your hands.

"You what?" he smirked.

"I am pabo haha my mouth just slipped. Hahaha," you panicked, you did.

"Well, I won't mind giving it a try," he replied.

"What?" you didn't understand him.

"I mean coming in a relationship with you. I can give it a go. Won't lie my eyes were on you from a few weeks ago. You seemed like a perfect soul to me." he said scratching his neck. (he looked so hot doing that)

"You are joking aren't you?" you weakly smiled.

"Come on I am serious." he looked sad now.

"No, no don't be sad I- I just couldn't believe you. I mean a person like you- how could like - uh something - someone like." you were panicking when you kissed you. He pulled you into a deep kiss and that's how you two started your love, your journey.

(Dear girls don't be afraid of the period stains and taking out pads in the class on your way to the washroom. This is a normal process and should be appreciated instead of hating on it. The place I live and the society thinks it symbolises unpureness. Whenever I have periods, I am having it right now, I can't touch anything in my house and I am treated like an untouchable. And in India, 90% of Hindu girls are going through this torture. They can't enter temples and are being treated very badly. Hope the stupid mentality of these people changes someday. But keep fighting!! We will win against the untouchability. Be proud of your periods and appreciate them. And also girls who don't have periods don't worry, it doesn't make you less of women. Love you all equally <3)