Cozy (CHOI SAN)

Cozy ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶
written by @seongwrites ✏️

(Your POV)

The weather was dull in the morning and I thought that it might rain, but my idea was wrong.

The clouds were floating in the sky. Everything on this day was perfect.

The sky had a very charming look, the surrounding environment was neat and clean.
It appeared that this was the perfect day for a cuddle session.

Then I looked at my boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully.

But it's more than just feeling cosy that makes this so special. Waking up next to the person you love.

You were looking at your boyfriend Choi San peacefully. When the Alarm started to beep making him recoil a bit. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked as his eyes adjusted.

(End of your POV)

He sided his head towards you and asked: "What are you looking at?"

"At my boyfriend. Why? Do you have any objections huh?" you laughed.

"What's the time?" he asked wiping his eyes to get a visible view.

"It 8:00 AM" you replied.

"Already 8:00 AM? Well, we can sleep more," he smirked at you.

"But I am hungry." you pouted.

"Then eat something. I am not getting out of the bed," he said sarcastically.

"But you said you won't let me get water on my hands and will do anything for me. Guess it was a lie." you started to act depressingly.

"Okay, I will make the breakfast for you my dear princess," he said annoyingly.

As he went downstairs to make something for you, you waited for him in the bedroom.

After 20 minutes you heard him calling for you. "Come down. The breakfast is ready."

You went downstairs and saw him waiting for you in the aisle wearing the apron.

"Look what I made for you" he stands their proudly.

You looked at the table and found Bacon, mint, tomatoes and eggs which makes this delicious frittata and some avocado toasts.

"Wow, you are amazing," you said which made him hop in happiness

"I know I am, so pat me." he took his head to your side signalling you to pat his head.

"You did great." you praised and chuckle at his cuteness.

After having breakfast both of you went back to your room. San jumped on the bed so that he could sleep again.

"Are you going to sleep again?" you asked.

"We" he pulls you in the bed.

"You are such a kid." you giggled.

"Can we cuddle? As morning cuddles are the best." You're both all sleepy and warm and nothing is cosier than being pulled into their arms for a few more stolen moments.

After that, both of you dozed with the person you love.