Amusement Park( Jung Yunho)

Written by @seongwrites

➪AMUSEMENT PARK

You were so worried about Yunho. He is so busy with his comeback and couldn't even unleash some time for himself.

You haven't even met him in months. Like it has been 2 months. And finally, they were done with their comeback. So you decided to text and ask him about going out tomorrow.

You wanted to go to an Amusement Park so much. So you thought to take him with you and spend some good time with each other.

As he was the fun one to hang out, it would be a great plan to hang out with him. "I think I should text him!" you thought to yourself. You took out your phone and texted him.

After he said yes to your offer you couldn't wait to meet him

After he said yes to your offer you couldn't wait to meet him. Thinking about him gave you sudden butterflies!

After having your dinner you went back to sleep and it was morning already. You woke up and got ready for the day. You wore a simple oversized black top, boyfriend jeans and a pair of red sneakers.

You finally reached your destination. And was waiting for Yunho.

(Yunho's pov)
"Where is she? I guess I should try texting her. Hope she doesn't get lost lol." he took out his phone and started texting you.

"So I should go to the ticket counter. Why is this place so big? This is just the front. And this girl is so tiny. Would be a hard job to find her between these people. Oh, there she is." he finally saw you. But something was not okay.
(End of Yunho's pov)

"I will try to make this day the best!" you were in your thoughts when, "I think you are alone. Well, you are just like my style. Can I get your number?" a random person came to you and started asking you, your number.

It was so uncomfortable for you. "Let me give you my number." finally Yunho was here. He saw that stranger causing your trouble so he took his phone and started typing "911". "Call here," Yunho said. Because of his behaviour, that stranger left you two.

"Wow someone was cool right now," you said trying to break the silence. "And someone was a fool right now. Don't just stand like that. You should have told him no or do something. What will happen to you Y/n when I won't be there to save you from perverts like him?" he was worried and angry at the same time. "I am sorry I will do that next time." you smiled at him which made him smile at you too as you're so cute to resist.

"Well, are we going to get on rides right now?!" you drew him to the roller coaster ride. "I am not riding that!" He said. "Of Course you are!" You two hopped inside that. And saw that Yunho was all scared. It was so funny for you. Because he is scared of nothing and is good at everything but this is the same boy who is scared of riding roller coasters.

"Hold onto me if you're scared." You held one of his hands. And suddenly the ride started. The roller coaster started to move and after a few minutes it was at its peak. You heard Yunho shouting! "I hate you Y/n. I am going to die today. Yes I am going to. Atiny, eomma Appa, members I Love you! He started to cry.

Finally the ride was over. "How was it?" You asked him teasingly. "How was it?!?! You are kidding me right? I was about to die. I see you were enjoying it. Weren't you?" He started to fake cry. "Yes i was enjoying it. Sorry but not sorry." You tease him. "Out of so many girls I have to choose this devil like girl. Wow Yunho!" He said to himself. "What did you just say?" You ran towards him who was running from you. "Sorry but not sorry" he repeated.

"I love cotton candy!" You said eating it and looking back at Yunho was beaten by you. "You are definitely a devil. How could that little stomach yours can eat so much?!"  He said, looking at you in a revolted manner. "I think you didn't have enough beating. Crave for more?" You gesture to hit him. "No no you should. You need energy or else how would you be able to beat me?" He was defending himself.

"Well it's already evening. Want to ride something except roller coasters before going back?"Yunho asked. "Yup i do. Let's hop inside the Ferris wheel. I haven't been into one." You said in excitement.

Finally, you were riding it. You were so excited that you forgot that you were to make Yunho comfortable instead of enjoying it by yourself. "I am sorry Yunho." you slightly down your head in guilt. "I was here to make you feel good but I ended up enjoying it. I should have to listen to your wishes." you couldn't look at his eyes. "You didn't make me feel bad. Won't lie I enjoyed today so much. Made memories that I will cherish forever like the role roster ride*pecks your lips*and this."

You hugged him. "Also this. Hugging each other and feeling the warmth of each other." you look at him and have the brightest smile.
"Thank you for bringing me her Y/n! I love this. I feel so good and fresh!" he said. "I had a great day too!" you replied.

"Wow, two pretty views!" he said. "Two? I only see one, me!" you sarcastically said it. "You ruined the romantic moment. I am getting out of this." he played back. "You have to jump from here boy. If you dare to die then go-ahead" you laughed. "Well, not today." both of you started laughing.