Chapter 6

IM SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE!
ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE!!

Amelias POV:

At the main building
Saturday, May 29th. 12:15pm

I cant even process what's happening. Im turning 21 in a week. I just got raped last night, and fucked again by my childhood bestfriend on his car. And to make it worse, I saw my ex last night wanting my forgiveness.

I mean I always knew my father would force me into getting married, but I didnt think it would be this soon.

I couldnt stay in that office. In that small box with everyone waiting for me to speak. I dont know what to say, its not like I can say no and walk away.

So I walked away. But I didnt say a word. Blake is walking next to me while Olivia is on my left along with Becca. They dont know where were going, neither do I. 

All I know is I dont want to be here.

Leos POV:
On the phone with Mr. Brown.
Saturday, June 5th. 1:45pm

"Youre inviting me?"

"Well I think it would be a good time for you and Amelia to meet, dont you?"

Oh Amelia, youre killing me. Youre killing me and I havent even seen you in person yet. This marriage is gonna be hell, I just know it.

"What time will this gathering be?"

"The ball will start at 6pm, but I suggest be there around 5 as you and Amelia will get some time to mingle."

"Ill be there when I can."

*beep*

I hate being rude to my business partners, but I will not be told what to do by anyone who is lower than me. I mean technically hes forcing me to marry his daughter but so is my father, and I dont wanna die just yet.

I slip my jacket off as I feel it suffocate my arms, i sit down on my office chair since I just got back to work from my lunch break.

*knock knock*

"come in"

      Im guessing Libby is gonna walk in here and ask about meetings I missed, news articles about Amelia and I, and papers I havent signed.

"Son."

     Worse. I rather sit in a room with 20 men and talk about money then talk to this man.

"Father."

What does he want now. Im taking care of his company, marrying some random girl, and dealing eith his debts.

"We have to talk"

No. Libby please walk in right now and tell me I have a meeting. This is not gonna be good.

The way hes standing infront of my desk, not behind a chair but not infront of one. Yet, in between both of them, right infront of me. Hes not looking at me yet looking in my direction.

"What are you looking a-"

For fucks sake. So I know what her grades were in pre-school, shoe size, and her allergies. But the one thing I couldnt figure out was where she lives.

Shes with this guy, is that the friend or ex? I cant tell from this distance, all I can tell is shes wearing a perfect white top with this elegant blue skirt that makes her skin more glowy than ever.

"Amelia    Caputo.. huh, sounds .. elegant."

"No it doesnt. It sounds forced"

      Nomatter how perfect she looked I had to look away not giving my father the satisfaction of my attention being on her.

"What did you want to talk about?"

       Im sick of him coming up here without a solid excuse. Last time it was because Mom wasnt eating her food which.. not my problem.

"Walker Smith."

"Who?"

      Im guessing this Walker guy is someone who either owed my father money and didnt restore or my father owes him money and my father doesnt have the money.

"Hes 34, 6'2. He has three kids, one son and two girls. His wife parished five months ago due to a car accident."

"What does this have to do with me?"

"Amelia and you will be getting together soon so I want her to have a security guard, and a good one. Not some half-assed one from that father of hers."

"You want a widow with three kids to be the body guard of my future bride? I dont think so. If shes gonna be married to me, I will pick her staff. Not you."

        I find it nice he is wanting to protect her but as I am the one that will be hearing her vows and reciprocating, I will take the job.

"Hes been in the game his whole life since he was 19, he recently got fired"

"Why was he fired?"

"He killed the wrong guy"

"Oh fuck no. He will kill my bride. I dont want him NEAR her."

"Son I told you to make him Amelias body-"

*Knock Knock*

"Sir? May I come in?"

      Thank the gods.

"Come in."

"Sorry about the inconvenience sir I just wanted to let you know the party will be starting in three hours snd I can finish any thing you havent finished"

        Its already 2? I would be leaving soon but I need to pick up my future bride a birthday present as that is the thing you do when going to someones birthday ball.

"Thank you. You know youre way out father"

       I grabbed my blazer off my chair, beginning to wak out of my office.

"Get her something big. To represent that she is yours."

      I face my father as what I just heard come out of his mouth makes me want to laugh in his face.

"I dont own her. She isnt a pair of shoes."

Hey! Im so sorry about the late update, I have been super busy recently but I will try to update a lot more! Ill try to upload multiple chapters at once if thats better?

Let me know!