Chapter 4

Leos POV:

Saturday, May 29th. 9:22am

"Hello?"

Who the hell is calling me on my personal cell. It better be important, like a cartel having been stolen or some shit.

"Sir. Your father has notified us."

      Why cant that old fuck just call me, his son. He rather complain to my men.

"What does he want now."

"He says you need a fiancé. And soon."

"what."

     Im sick of this. Marriage is just a piece of paper. Me being married or engaged wont change anything.

"Mr. Caputo said it would benefit the company and give you a better look to the public."

"I dont care what the public thinks. I could have all of their throats slit in two hours with one phone call. I give them their drugs, money, they dont need me to be married aswell. Tell Mr. Caputo I decline his offer."

"Sir, he said there is no room to discuss. He said its final."

"Have I ever listened to him? Miles, just get back to work."

"Yes sir. Also sir, Mia wont leave. She is walking around naked while begging the new recruits for sex."

     That fucking whore. I shouldve never hired her. Shes loose anyways. And all she does is high pitch scream and call me mr.caputo. Making me think im my father.

"Ill be home soon. Tell her im on my way, ill meet her in my room."

"Yes sir, have a good day sir."

"Goodbye Miles."

I set down my phone, annoyed. I shake it off as I have to get to work. Im going through papers,

*bzzzzttt bzzzzttt*

What now Miles.

"Hello."

"Mr. Caputo! Its a pleasure to talk to you."

"Who is this."

"Matthias Brown. We recently became business partners."

"Ahh, good evening Mr. Brown. What is it that caused you to call me so abruptly."

I didnt wanna seem impolite but I only became partners with him because I needed to be on the front of another magazine this week.

"I have recently heard you are looking for a wife."

No fucking way.

"What."

My other hand flying to my keyboard, looking up the most recent and popular news letters.

BIG NEWS: LEO CAPUTO, KNOWN BUSINESS MAN OF CAPUTO ARCHITECTS AND MAFIA. LOOKING FOR WIFE. WHO WILL BE HIS WIFE TO BE??

Im gonna kill my father.

"Your father called me, letting me know the great news! He knows about my daughter."

No. Not a chance. Im not marrying a random girl who lives off her fathers money. Im not marrying anyone.

"Your daughter?"

I question, my fingers already typing away.

AMELIA BROWN: 22 IN 8 DAYS. WHAT WILL SHE DO WITH HER PARENTS COMPANY, HER FUTURE?