Chapter 5

Content Warning‼️ (sex scenes, dirty talk, 18+)

Amelias POV:

At Amelias' parents house
Saturday, May 29th. 10:55

"You almost done?"

I hear Blake yell from the living room as I tie my shoes and look in the mirror making sure I look presentable.

      I head out of my room, walking down the stairs. When I walk down I see Blake sitting on a bar stool while staring at his phone.

"Im ready."

Blake whips his head back and slowly looks me up and down as he slowly starts to smirk. I feel myself get hot as I get nervous under his stare.

"Lets go"

He laughs a little, grabbing his keys. Blake heads out of the door smiling as he looks back making sure im following him. I follow behind him still wondering what my father is planning.

He walks out of the house holding the door open for me. I walk out of the house, carrying onto the car. I stand next to the passenger side, waiting for Blake to unlock the car.

Oh my god. Blake.. hes.. on me.. I.. dont hate it.

"We dont have to be there right now.. we can say it was the traffic"

His hands travel my body going under my skirt, feeling me up.

"But.. were out.. side.."

His hands grab my hips pulling me back into him. I throw my head back onto his shoulder letting out a long breath I didnt even know I was holding in. I felt his lips connect with my neck, sucking and bitting lightly. Teasing me.

"Theres a house.. about 10 feet away from us.. say yes, and im yours"

I roll my eyes back as I slightly moan, rocking my hips back into him feeling his dick harden.

"yes.. yes."

In a matter of second he spins me around as I face him, his hands held on my waist. His eyes travel my body, taking in every inch of me. The height difference making it perfect to look down my top.

He tilts his head, lightly biting his lip. His head moves down next to my ear, whispering smoothly.

"I cant wait to taste you.. all of you.. and you can watch me drown in your sweetness."

I get turned on in a matter of seconds, he lightly bites my ear knowing what hes doing. He pushes me back onto the the car as his hand sneaks up my thigh.

He lightly squeezes, his thumbs sneaking under my skirt. His thumbs lightly rub my side as his hands squeeze my ass. His thumbs slide to the front. They find their way to my lips.