Chapter 3

Amelias POV:

Saturday, May 29th. 10:13am

*BZZTT!! BZZTT!!*

      What the fuck. Ouch. Whats that noise. I feel like fucking Elena Gilbert after she turned.

*BZZTT!! BZZTT!!*

     I go to sit up but stop, a sting of pain shooting through my legs and abdomen. I claw open my eyes, trying to remember what happened. I move my arm over a little and realize someones calling me, as my phone rings under my wrist.  I grab the phone, as I look at the screen. 

Liv<33 

What does she want?

      I answer, holding the phone to my ear. The second the call connects I quickly jump as I hear her scream her lungs at the phone, I can practically taste the fear in her voice, her trying to make herself sound angry but shes almost relieved that I answered.

"OH MY GOD. AMELIA. WHAT THE FUCK. YOU BITCH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME.  GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW"

"what.. what happened"

      I could hear her mumble something under her breath,

"What do you mean 'what happened'? You have to get here now."

"Where am I?"

"What? Amelia what are you talking about."

      This is when I started to get scared. I was more intact with my senses now. I realized I wasnt home. I wasnt in my bed, in my own shirt. I saw the bruises somewhat hidden on my legs and waist.

"I dont know where I am. Olivia. Help. I don't remember anything."

      Liv and I had a messy friendship, but she always took better care of me. Yes Becca was my mom figure, but my mother wasnt a good figure as it is.

Becca

Becca.

"Wheres Becca. Is Becca okay? What about Blake? Where is everyone."

      I remember everything. The pain, everything. Blake left, dressed, and fully sober. He kept mumbling Beccas name. And things about Becca. I need to make sure they are both alright. More importantly, Blake.

"Yeah Beccas right next to me sound asleep, and Blakes on his way to pick you up. Dont worry. You are okay. But Amelia, you need to get here soon. Your parents. More importantly your dad, called a group meeting. Get to the main building as soon as possible."

     My heart dropped, I could feel it beating in my ankles, I felt sick.

"Why."

     The last time everyone was gathered at the main building cause of a meeting called by my parents, was when we were told our address got leaked and bomb threats were sent. Causing us to move.

"I dont know. Blake should be there any minute, just clean up and-"

*beep*