Chapter 15

Athena's POV

We are going back home today. This entire week I learned how to control my shift. We arrived back at the house and we all got down and walked inside. Me and Hope walked in together. "Athena is that you. Said Esme." "Yes it's me." I walked over and gave her a hug. "What happened. Said Esme." "What do you mean." "You smell different did you break your curse. Said Esme." "How'd you know." "I'm a vampire Athena. Said Esme." I looked down at the ground. "Are you mad." "No I'm not mad Athena it's apart of you. You were always gonna break it at some point I'm not mad Athena. Said Esme " she pulled me into a hug. "I think mom will be mad." "I don't think so. Said Esme." I shrugged my shoulders and let go of her. "Where is everyone at." "They had to leave again. Said Esme." "Oh ok."

I felt sad because I really wanted to see them. I think the others noticed my mood change. "How about we go get ice cream. Said Kol." I got a smile on my face. "Yes let's go." "Be careful Athena. Said Esme " "I will." "C'mon now Athena. Said Hope." She dragged my arm back to the car and we left to get ice cream.

Hayley's POV

We went back to our house. The girls had fallen asleep in the car. I grabbed Athena while Klaus grabbed Hope. We took them to their room and laid them down. They wanted to share a room together. "Night girls." "Night mom night dad. Said Hope." "Night luv. Said Klaus " "Night mom night dad. Said Athena." "Night luv. Said Klaus." We gave them a kiss on the head on walked out. I turned the light off. I went and sat down with the others. 

"They asleep. Said Bexs." "Yes they are." We all talked for a while then went to bed.

Sorry it's short