Chapter 6

Athena POV

I didn't know whether to believe the or not. "Athena. Said Klaus." All I could think about was what they said to me.
"Athena your our daughter. Said Hayley." I looked at them confused. "So you abandoned me." "No no a witch she kidnapped you and we went looking for you when we found that witch she said she killed you. Said Klaus." I looked at them all then Izzy came down. I stood up. "Izzy did you know." She looked at me. "You knew and didn't say anything what happened to no secrets Iz." "I'm sorry your mom said not to say anything. Said Izzy." I looked at them all. "You all knew." They shook their heads yes. "We wanted to get to know you first Athena. Said Bexs." "So this whole time you knew." I had a tear slid down my face. "Did you not want me." "No Athena we tried to find you we did we wanted you back we really did it broke my heart when she said you were dead. Said Hayley." I didn't say anything just sat back down. "So Hope is my sister." "Yeah she is. Said Klaus." I looked at her. "Did you know." "Not till i had a vision of you. Said Hope." I bit the inside of my cheek.
It kept playing over and over in my head. Till I got snapped out of my thoughts. "Athena. Said Klaus." I looked at him. "Is that why i look like you guys so much." "Yeah. Said Hope." She had a smile. "Athena I promise you we didn't abandon you I wanted both you and Hope together to grow up together. Said Hayley." I couldn't take it anymore so I went to my room. I laid on my bed not saying anything.

Hayley's POV

Athena went to her room we all looked at each other. "Was it supposed to go like that. Said Kol." Davina slapped him. "Not the time Kol. Said Davina." "I'm gonna go talk to her." "I'll come with. Said Elijah." "No just me." I walked upstairs before anyone could say anything. I knocked on her door then walked in. I saw her laying on her bed not doing anything. "Athena." She got up off her bed and looked at me. "Athena I promise you I wanted you we wanted you I wanted to see my little girl grow up I wanted to be their when you learned to talk walk everything." She ran and gave me a hug I quickly hugged her back. I smiled because she was in my arms. "Your not lying. Said Athena." "I'm not and we are not leaving either." "Promise. Said Athena." "I promise." She hugged me tighter. We walked over and sat on her bed. "Athena I have a question." "Yeah. Said Athena." "Have you activated your wolf side." "No Rose and Emmett would never forgive me if that happens. Said Athena." She looked down. "What wrongs." She didn't say anything. "Athena you could tell me anything." "Well.. Said Athena."