Chapter 8

Klaus POV

Hope Athena and Kol walked to Athena room we couldn't hear what they were saying. We all looked at each other. "Their planning something. Said Davina." "It's the twins along with Kol their up to something. Said Bexs." We all looked at each other then ran to her room. We all walked in to have stuff pored on us and to hear laughing. I opened my eyes and saw the twins and Kol laughing at us. "We got them so good. Said Kol." "Yeah we did uncle Kol. Said Athena." "We did they tell for it. Said Hope." "What did you guys pore on us. Said Bexs." "I don't know uncle kol. Said Athena." "Some water with flour. Said Kol." "I got it. Said Freya." She swished her hand and it was off of us. "Why did you guys do that. Said Davina." "We pranked you. Said Kol." "Kol your old to be doing this. Said Bexs." All I could do was look at the twins just them next to each other. "Girls we are going shopping do you wanna come with. Said Hayley." They both looked at each other then ran downstairs yelling. "Were going shopping. Said Twins." "Take it as a yes then. Said Bexs." We all walked down and saw them waiting for the girls.

Hayley's POV

The girls we're waiting for us at the door. I grabbed my bag and walked over to the door. We were about to walk out when we got stopped. "Athena where are you going. Said Rose." "We are going shopping we'll be back later. Said Athena." "Alright just be careful. Said Rose." "I will. Said Athena." We walked out the door and went to some shops. We were looking at some dresses first when Athena walked up to me. "What about this one. Said Athena." "It's cute it'll match you." She smiled and started to look next to me. "So any boys yet." "No not yet Emmett won't let me near any boys or other kids neither will the others. Said Athena." "How come." "Because of my magic and wolf side they don't want me accidentally killing someone. Said Athena." "Oh." She grabbed a dress and looked in the mirror. "That'll look pretty on you." "Thanks mom. Oh sorry. Said Athena." "You could call me mom Athena you are my daughter after all." "Ok. Said Athena."

.*.*.*.*.

We we're done shopping so we decided to head back to the house. We walked inside and heard yelling. We walked in the living room and saw Klaus and Emmett arguing. "Hey guys were back." They were fighting about Athena I heard her name in the mix before we walked in. "Did you have. Said Klaus." "Yeah. Said Hope." "What about you Athena. Said Klaus." "Yeah we got some dresses." "Lets go try them on Athena. Said Hope." "Yeah let's go to my room. Said Athena." They both ran upstairs while we stayed down here. "What are you guys yelling about your lucky the girls didn't hear." "Nothing. Said Emmett." "Well I'm going with the girls." I walked in her room and saw them in the dresses they got. "You girls look beautiful." They turned around to face me. "Thanks mom. Said Athena." "Thanks mom. Said Hope." "Ah my beautiful princesses. Said Klaus." I looked over my shoulder and saw Klaus. He walked over towards them both. "You two look like princesses. Said Klaus." They just smiled at him. "Give us a spin." They both twirled around. "You look beautiful girls." They look so beautiful together. God both of my girls are together now my life is complete now.