Chapter Twenty-Five

A/N: This is gonna be a long chapter so enjoy.

Davina's POV
I shot up quickly. I was sweating and I could feel tears falling down my face. I looked around and then I remembered Jaden was at Sway. I had stayed with Nessa all day yesterday. I didn't get home til almost 2am but Jaden had already fallen asleep at Sway.

I had had a nightmare about Tristan. My abusive ex. They only happen every other month and the only person that knows I have them is Josh. I was full on sobbing. Even though Tristan was in jail for what he did, there were some days where I felt like I had to look over my shoulder. As long as I had Jaden or Josh with me I was fine. I remember how Jaden almost killed him when he found out.

Flashback

⚠️ABUSE⚠️

"No Tristan there's absolutely nothing going on with me and Jaden." I said crying.

"YOU ARE LYING, YOU SLUT." he shouted.

He hit me directly in the face and I could feel a warm liquid going down my face. I raised my hand and realized my nose was bleeding and my lip was busted.

"Clean that up now!" he said loudly.

He yanked my arm and shoved me into the bathroom.

"I'll be back in five minutes. All that should be cleaned up."

I looked at myself in the mirror and started sobbing. Why did I let this happen? I was over it. I grabbed my phone out of my back-pocket and texted Jaden.

Please come to Tristans as soon as possible. I need you.

Jaden's POV
I was hanging out with Josh at the skate park. I was skating while Josh was laying on the bench watching. I was waiting for Davina to leave Tristans. The park was only like three minutes from his house. I hated that kid. I could tell he didn't treat her like she deserved to be treated. I don't know what she sees in him, he's a complete asshole.

I hear my phone ding so I stop my board and pull my phone out of my pocket. It was a text from Davina.

Please come to Tristans as soon as possible. I need you.

Why would she need me at her boyfriends house? I was confused but I didn't question it. I picked up my board and walked over to Josh.

"We need to go to Tristans."

"Why?" He said sending me a confused look.

I shrugged.

We drove there and were in there in two minutes. I knocked on the door. No answer. Josh knocks. No answer. I hear yelling from upstairs. I kick the door as hard as I can. It opens and we both walk in.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TEXT HIM? YOU ARE LUCKY I DON'T KILL YOU."

What the fuck

I hear a slap and I can feel anger boiling inside of me. I hear Davina's scream and cry. Immediately, Josh and I bolt upstairs.

"TRISTAN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD. IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR." I shouted as loud as I could.

I run into the door with my shoulder and it breaks down. I quickly regain my balance and look at the scene in front of me. Tristan was standing over Davina. She was sitting on the bed. Blood running down from her nose and lip. She had a cut on her eyebrow. She had a handprint around her neck and on her thighs that had turned into bruises. She also had a cut all the way down her right arm, that was definitely there by a knife.