Chapter Twenty-Two

A few weeks later...

Jaden has been working in the studio constantly since the day after the party, working on his song Comatose! The first song he's made that he's actually going to release. He's planning on releasing it the 26th. It was currently the 20th. Right now he was finishing the last part of his music video while I was sitting in his chair watching him. God I'm so proud of him. I mean he went from this young boy scared of following his dreams to this guy who's singing his heart out and is about to release his first single.

After finishing filming the music video, he walked over to me with a HUGE smile on his face. I stood up from the chair as he picked me up and spun me around. I let out a laugh as he set me down.

"I did it! My first single!"

"You did it rockstar." I said kissing his cheek.

"I love when you call me that. It makes me feel like my dream of being a rockstar is actually coming true."

"That's because it is lover boy. I believe that you can do it and I'll be right by your side the entire time cheering you on."

His smile grew as he pulled me into a kiss. I put one of my hands on his cheek and the other one on the back of his neck.

"I love you." He said as he pulled away

"I love you."

Today was the 25th! The day before Jaden released Comatose. Right now I was sitting in my bed with my song book thinking of lyrics. I started writing a song when Jaden and I went to Tennessee for Thanksgiving. When I started realizing that I was in love with the boy. I named it "Dandelions". I was writing the last line as Jaden ran in with his laptop open in his arms.

"They finished it babe. They finished my music video!"

"Seriously? Let's watch it!" I said as he sat on my bed.

We watched the video and it was perfect. The music video was great!

I put my hand on his cheek and he turned his head towards me.

"I'm so proud of you." I said as I used my thumb to stroke his cheek.

His smile grew as he tackled me into a hug. I let out a laugh.

~davinarichards posted on Instagram~

Caption:@davinarichards: tomorrow <3 @jadenhossler

Caption:
@davinarichards: tomorrow <3 @jadenhossler

Comments:
@jadenhossler: 🖤

@joshrichards: proud of you buddy✊🏻

@user13: can't wait!!!