Chapter One

Davina's POV
Today was the day I got to go to LA. The plane had just landed and I rushed off the plane to wait for my luggage. Today I get to see my brother who I have not seen in four months, my best friend who I haven't seen in two months, and I finally get to meet my boyfriend. I finally see my luggage. I quickly grab it and head to the exit of the airport. When I make eye contact with him a huge smile appears on both our faces. I drop my bags and run to my boyfriend. I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his torso. It had to be at least five minutes until I pull back and he sets me down.

Chase: "How are you even more gorgeous in person?"

I blush and look at the ground. He puts his finger under my chin and brings my face up to look at him. We look into each other's eyes before he places a kiss on my cheek.

Unknown: "Aww how cute! I might cry"

Chase and I both look in the direction of the voice. I see a tall curly-haired boy waving at us. Chase rolls his eyes as I laugh at the boy.

Davina: "You must be Ryland." I say still laughing

Meet Ryland Storms. Chase's best friend.

Ryland: "Yes. You must be the one and only Davina Richards. The girl Chase never shuts up about."

A smile comes across my face.

Chase: "I- Ryland don't expose me like that but you aren't lying."

I burst out laughing. Chase grabs my luggage and we all head to his car. Chase drives while I'm riding shotgun with Ryland in the backseat.

Davina: "Hey you know where Sway is right?"

Chase: "Yes"

Davina: "Can you take me there? I want to surprise Jaden and Josh."

Chase: "Of course babe."

I lean over and kiss his cheek as a thanks. The whole ride we listen to music and make small talk until we pull up at Sway.

Chase: "Be ready at 8. I'm taking you somewhere." he says as I am getting out of the car.

Davina: "Ok, see you tonight. I love you."

Chase: "I love you too."

I walk up to the door of Sway and I hear Chase pulling out of the driveway. I knock on the door and less than a minute later Kio opens the door.

Kio: "Davina!!!" he yells while pulling me into a tight hug.

Kio heard I was moving into Sway so he added me on snap. He snapped me and we clicked immediately.

Davina: "Hey Kio! Where are those two losers? I want to surprise them."

Kio: "Follow me."

He leads me upstairs to Jaden's room where both boys are. I walk in the room and Kio goes back downstairs. They are faced away from me in their gaming chairs, playing COD, as well as SCREAMING at the game.

Davina: "Wow, y'all are losers."

Both of their heads snapped around at the sound of my voice. Their jaws drop for a few seconds before turning into huge smiles. They both run over to me and Josh pulls me into a big hug.

Josh: "Hey lil d how have you been?"

Davina: "Good."

Jaden: "Move Josh I want to see my bestfriend!"

Josh scoffs and pulls away. Jaden picks me up and spins me around then puts me down and pulls me into a big hug.

Jaden: "Why didn't you text me when you landed?"