Chapter Nineteen

(two days later)
Davina's POV
Right now Jaden and I were on the way to sway for a movie night. The people that would be there is of course us as well as Josh, Nessa, Kio, Riley, Anthony, and Avani. Bryce was at Addison's and Griffin was visiting his family.

Jaden's POV
We had just gotten to Sway for movie night. What Davina didn't know was that all the boys were planning on pranking the girls. We were planning on watching a scary movie so the girls would already be freaked out and Bryce, who they thought was at Addison's, was going to go around the house beat on the windows, knock on the doors, and shit like that. I kinda felt bad but to be honest this is going to be funny as hell. I wonder how mad Davina will be at me.

Davina's POV
Right now we were watching The Conjuring 2. I was sitting in Jaden's lap because not gonna lie I got scared as hell when that nun jumped out.

All of a sudden I heard banging on the window behind me.

Davina: "What the fuck?"

Nessa: "Did you hear that?"

Josh: "It's probably nothing babe. Let's watch the movie."

Nessa: "Ok."

I got as close to Jaden as I could possibly get.

Jaden: "Aww are you scared?"

Davina: "Shut up."

A few minutes later I heard loud knocking on the....back door? How the hell is it coming from the back door? You have to go through the house to get to the back and everyone is in here.

Avani: "Ok what the hell?"

Riley: "Kio go check it please."

Kio: "Ok Josh come with me."

Josh: "Ight." He said pausing the movie.

They both stood up and walked out the room. A few minutes later they came back.

Kio: "Nothing."

As he said that I heard someone banging on the window right behind me.

Davina: "Ok what the fuck?"

I heard an alarm going off. What the hell? That's my car alarm. I get up and walk to the window that you can see the driveway from but as soon as I get to it the alarm stops.

Riley: "Ok what the hell is going on?"

I heard loud knocking on the front door and it sounded like ,whoever it was, was yanking on the door handle. I'm getting scared.

A few seconds later the same banging on the window.

Nessa: "Davina go look."

Davina: "Hell no."

The loud banging again.

Avani: "Are y'all playing some sort of stupid prank?" She said to the boys.

Anthony: "How would we? We have been here the whole time."

Avani: "D check Bryce's location."

Davina: "Ok."

All the Sway Boys and I had a group Life 360.

I checked and it said he was with Addison.

Davina: "It says he's at Addison's."

As soon as I said that I hear scratching on the window. Then banging again.

I looked at Ness and she looked like she was about to cry. Avani was crying and Riley looked like she was going to break in any second. Me, I was just getting pissed. I heard the loud banging on the back door.