Chapter Twenty-Four

Davina's POV
It was currently March 9th. Jaden and I have been working on the La Di Die acoustic video for the past week. We are releasing it in two days.

Right now we are at Saddle Ranch on a date. Jaden was about to go pay when someone I was not expecting came up to our table.

"Hey can I talk to y'all?"

Jaden stood up and I pulled his arm to pull him back down into his seat.

"About what Chase?" I said turning to him.

Jaden threw his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. If looks could kill, Chase would be six feet underground from the look Jaden was giving him.

"I'm not trying to start anything. I just want to apologize. Davina I'm very sorry for how I treated you. I shouldn't have done that especially to you. I know it's only been a few months but I have matured and realized what I did was very wrong. Also congrats on y'all's song "La Di Die" and,
Jaden, your new single. I just....I'm not one to hold a grudge."

I agreed with him. I'm not one to hold a grudge either. And to think if he didn't cheat on me I might not be with the love of my life. So I can thank him for that.

"I accept your apology."

I saw Jaden look at me in confusion and anger out of the corner of me eye.

"Friends?" He said putting his hand out.

"Friends." I said shaking his.

He flashed me a friendly smile before walking away.

I turned to Jaden to see him going to pay the bill.

The whole car ride to my apartment Jaden didn't say one word. The only thing he did was hold my hand.

We walked into my apartment and he headed for the living room.

"Um no. Whats your problem?"

He walked over and sat on the couch without saying a word.

"Jaden!"

He looked at me before looking away again.

"What's wrong?" I said while walking over to him and putting my hands on the sides of his face.

"What's wrong?" He scoffed as he stood up looking down at me.

Wow that's hot. Not the time Davina.

"What's wrong is that you are friends with Chase again."

"So?"

"So? Davina do you not remember the two weeks where you spent every night crying in my arms over that douchebag. And now you're just gonna forgive him." His eyes filled with tears.

"Jaden. Trust me I remember it. Who cares? I don't care about that anymore. I have you. As he said I don't want to hold grudges that aren't worth holding." I said putting my hands on the sides of his face, gently stroking my thumbs back and forth.

"But he hurt you." A tear fell down his face.

I wiped it away with my thumb softly.

"And now I have you." I said pulling him into a kiss by his collar.

He pulled away and pulled me into a hug.

"I just don't want to see you hurt again."

"I love you."

"I love you."

After that we both went and showered and changed. We went to my bedroom and fell asleep watching Harry Potter.