16

Chelsea •

I ran my fingers through my hair as I waited for my father to come out.

I was sitting on a metal seat that was hurting my ass and it was hot as hell in here .

I just spent 2 hours flat ironing my hair ,just to sweat it out in his damn jail .

I heard a door open then a bunch of inmates walked out , i watched all of them look around and find their families.

Some of them were fine as hell too I might need to sight up on one of them penpal sites.

"Hey princess"

I smiled watching my father sit down on the other side of the table "hey dad" i spoke .

"I missed you, I wish I could hug you right now" he spoke .

He held his hand out on the table and soon as i touched it a guard told us no touching .

"I wish I could come see you more but I live so far away now"

"I understand" he said and i nodded "well how are you doing ? tell me about your new life out there now" he spoke .

Where should I start? I got beat up or The guy I love can't stand me for no reason or I got an abortion?

"Well i graduated , I got a job at Walmart and I'm saving up to get my own apartment" I spoke .

"I'm so proud of you I wish I was there to see you walk the stage , and what wrong with aunt Theresas house?"

"Nothing I just need more space , my room there is way too small"

"Oh okay well if you stay focused I know you'll be able to move"

" transitioning to that type of lifestyle and not having money to do what i want or basically not having you to  take care of me and do everything for me was so hard , I kinda wish you didn't spoil me so much"

"I know hun, I just didn't want you to grow up how I did , that's why I started making fast money any way I could then hurried and moved out the hood , I should've been more careful though" he spoke and i nodded .

"Times up come on inmates"

I rolled my eyes getting annoyed , I hate how we get such a short amount of time to talk .

After telling my dad bye I left , looking down at my phone
I smiled seeing a text from Amir .

Amir 🌚🥰
I hope you had a safe drive there !

I then went into my instagram and copied the address my old friend Hayley sent me and put it in my maps .

I wasn't going to come out here and not visit my old friends .

Pulling up to hayleys house I sighed then got out of my car.

"CHELSEA!"

Watching Hayley , kyle and Genesis come running out of the house I smiled and held my arms out .

They all hugged me one by one , when it was Kyle's turn to hug me he grabbed my ass a little causing me to back up .

Kyle took my virginity freshman year , we tried to date but decided to stay friends and just have a lil sex here and there .

Sex with Kyle was nothing compared to sex with Amir , so I'm not even on what I think Kyle is on right now .

Plus I can't have sex anyway I'm still bleeding out my heaven baby .