8

Chelsea •

"Wake up c!"

I woke up to zariah shaking me "okay I'm up" I spoke sitting up .

"The bus gone be here in 30" she spoke .

I nodded and she left out my room , I looked at my clock 7:30 .

I got up and picked out a random sweatsuit because although summer was approaching it is still cold as fuck out here .

After doing my hygiene and my hair really quickly I went downstairs to eat some breakfast .

I made some waffles and watched isaiah play fortnite on the livingroom tv.

Who wakes up and choose to play on a game ?

I finished my waffles then zariah came down. "You ready?" She asked .

I nodded and grabbed my backpack then she yelled for Isaiah to come on .

"School doesn't start till 9.. why does the bus come so early?" I asked as we started walking to the bus stop .

"Because it makes hella stops , we won't get to the school till like 8:45"

"That's exactly why I bring my earphones so I can sleep till we get there" he spoke .

Soon the bus came and zariah and Isaiah had a bus pass to swipe but I had to pay 1.35 to get on.

I followed them all the way to the back, and just like Isaiah said he put his earphones in and went to sleep .

Zariah started reading a book and I just looked around .

I watched as the bus got fuller and fuller with students after ever stop .

This was honestly my first time on a public bus, I've been on a school bus for field trips but that's it .

When we finally got to the school we woke Isaiah up then got off .

They both walked off in different directions, I stood there not knowing what to do , we still got a few minutes till school starts .

I thought about it for a minute then started walking towards the cafeteria.

I got some free breakfast then went and sat down at a random table .

They had , a big ass blueberry muffin , milk, and she made me get a apple .

I got on my phone scrolling through Instagram and eating my muffin .

I smiled liking my friends from home pictures, I missed them.

We don't talk that much anymore really .

"Hey girl"

I looked up seeing Mariah "hey" I spoke .

She sat down by me and started eating her breakfast. "Did you sign up for my job?"

"Yea yesterday"

"Check your email they are usually pretty fast with replying to people" she spoke .

I looked in my email and she was right . "They gave me an interview for friday" I spoke .

"See"

"Now I'm nervous, I've never been on an interview"

"They just ask you a few questions it's easy you got this" Mariah spoke .

The bell rung and we got up to throw our trash away then walked to class together.

"Finally on time!" Ms.fell spoke as me and Mariah walked in .

Mariah rolled her eyes and I chuckled , she really don't like this teacher .

We sat down and she started teaching , again something I had learned months ago at my old school .

_________________________________________

Imagine your dad spoiling you your whole life then all that getting stripped away from you at once 🥴.