14

Chelsea • 1 month later

Seeing Mariah walk past with a mop bucket I laughed .

She mugged me "no cuz you know I hate cleaning the bathroom" she spoke .

"They do be leaving it trifling asf" I spoke . "Exactly" She said then kept walking .

I went back to stocking the games onto the shelves and making sure they was in the right spot .

A little recap of the month I skipped , I got the job and we graduated high school.

Originally I wanted to go to college right after school but I'm so broke rn , so my plan is , get a place then do college.

But Isaiah, zariah and ebony all are going away to college when the summer is over so that's kinda sad .

Also that just leaves Jaybo to annoy me as always .

I was snapped out of my thoughts after hearing a familiar voice .

I turned around seeing Amir holding some random girls hand as they looked through some card games .

She picked up incoherent and showed him , eventually he saw me staring at him and shook his head .

"Let's get that one and drink or dare" he spoke .

She grabbed both games and they walked off . He acted like he didn't even know me .

Is this why he hasn't been answering none of the 40 texts I've sent in the last week and a half .

I thought he was busy getting his life together but he's been purposely ignoring me .

I actually had something important to tell him .

Without thinking I started walking in the direction they went , and when I saw them I called his name causing him to turn around .

"What?"

"I need to talk to you about something"

"Okay what is it?"

"Not here infront of her..."

"Stop by the trap after yo shift then" he spoke and i nodded .

I went back to doing my job , well trying to do my job .

My heart was racing and my anxiety was kicking my ass, plus I was feeling sad about him ghosting me to be with another girl .

What felt like 20 hours but was actually 3 hours later my shift was finally over . I didn't even stop to say bye to Mariah I just left .

Speeding to the trap , it took me 5 minutes to get there.

I texted Amir as i sat in my car.

About 10 minutes later he came out .

"If my car didn't have AC I woulda been mad that you took that long" i spoke looking at him .

"My bad im kinda busy" he spoke and i nodded "you must be hella busy because you haven't been answering nun of my texts"

It's crazy because I come whenever he texts me but when it's the other way around I get ignored .

"Did you come here to argue ? if so I'm out"

"No I came here to tell you something" I spoke .

"Okay we here so tell me" he spoke as he sat back waiting .

"I'm...pregnant"

He sighed and then ran his hands down his face "so what we finna do?"

I'm so glad he didn't do that acting like it wasn't his shit that boys do , it's annoying .

"I'm not ready for a baby, I still live with my aunt , I just graduated like I don't know" I spoke looking down at my pants.

Two weeks ago I was feeling nauseous and having terrible mood swings so Mariah convinced me to take a test , and when I did I found out I was pregnant.

That was two weeks ago and I don't think my brain has really processed it yet, because all I know is that I'm not ready.

"And I don't want a baby with you right now"

"What do you mean with me? So you want a baby just not with me?" I asked looking back up at him.

"That's not what I meant Chelsea"

"Well then word your sentences correctly because you shouldnt be having sex raw if you not ready for a baby"

"And you shouldn't either" he spoke .

"Whatever Amir... so we're agreeing that I'm not keeping it right?"

He nodded before pulling a wad of money out of his pocket.

Well shit maybe I should keep it .

He handed me 600$ for the appointment then got out of My car .

I drove off quickly before he even got to close the door .

After driving off far enough I parked and sat in my car crying .

What about me does he not like ? I try so hard and get nowhere with him .

I started rubbing my stomach while crying more "I'm sorry" I mumbled .

_____________________________________________

🙂 Should Chelsea move on to someone else or keep chasing Amir ?