INFORMATION

Feel free to skip this info page if you've never read my previous ssb book before

If you've just come back from a long break from this book you may have noticed some changes! I had decided to re-write this entire book. I originally wrote this book based around Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS but since the release of Super Smash Bros Ultimate I realized that I could put a story in this. The previous book was a spin-off from a different discontinued book and I tried to make it its own book, but everything became jumbled and the reason for the character arriving to the world wasn't revealed until halfway in the book. If you do miss the old book, have no fear because I couldn't bear to just delete my old book so I moved it to a new book but it won't receive any updates and will only act as a place holder for my old story.

This new story, however, WILL be updated and worked on. I hope to include a story along with some goofy chapters like my original story which I hope you all come to enjoy. I also hope to extend this story as far as possible since the game is always introducing new smashers and I have to include them all in the story one way or another.

As far as romance, I have to be particular about what characters will be a romantic possibility due to the insane number of characters. I'll make sure to make a list and update that list when a new character is introduced.

Well, that's all I have to share with you all. Please enjoy the story! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°