10 | Plan B

⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

"Pit! Get back here!" Snake shouted, watching as the angel flew away with his objective in tow. He stopped running after them, knowing he wouldn't be able to catch up to them on foot. "Damn it..." he cursed under his breath as he took a moment to catch his breath and clear his head.

What should he do now? Why would Pit do that?

An idea came to mind, and he was quick to take out his drone and turn it on. In a matter of seconds, it was up in the sky and chasing after the objective and Pit. As Snake was focused on his task, the others started to scramble about.

When you had attacked Bayonetta with your unknown dark power, everyone froze in place. Everyone was too confused, shocked, or fearful to move but it wasn't until Pit came down out of nowhere when everyone started to move once again.

Samus had helped Bayonetta stand back up after that powerful attack which left her dumbfounded and a little unbalanced as she stumbled towards Snake in her heels, a hand clutching her side where she was hit.

Captain Falcon finally managed to break free from Kirby's spacious mouth by kicking and punching his way out. He struck a pose as he was shot out like a shooting star, kneeling on the ground and a fist clenched tightly in the air.

Ganondorf also managed to break free from Yoshi's egg by flexing his muscles to make them larger. The amount of force was enough to create a crack in the egg, enough damage for him to punch a hole through the egg to break free.

Both smashers let out booming war cries as their eyes searched the area vigorously for the 'rare' creature. However, their cries soon died out when they both noticed that the creature was nowhere to be found. In fact, no one was fighting anyone.

They both noticed Samus and Bayonetta approaching Snake who was sitting in the middle of the ground with a device in his hands. Looking around they also noticed Kirby and Yoshi sitting on the ground sadly in defeat. What exactly happened while they were both trapped and what did they miss?

Bayonetta and Samus approached Snake with determined eyes, wanting answers as to what just happened. They both stood in front of Snake who made no move to take his eyes away from the screen, too determined to keep track of the objective's whereabouts.

"Snake... Can you tell us what that was about?" Samus was the first to speak up.

"Who was that?" Bayonetta added.

"Hhhh..." Snake sighed. "That was our objective. We were sent on a mission by Master and Crazy Hand to retrieve our new—"

"AHHHHHH!" Ganondorf cried out in anger, interrupting Snake.

He and Captain Falcon ran up to Snake with furious looks on their faces, their bodies towering over Snake's hunched over form, and blocking out the sun to make them seem even more menacing but that had no effect on Snake who continued to watch the screen.