rebirth

"Bum bum bum " . " i'm going to need to grind for omnipotent ,So ill need to grind for 1300 rebirths that's gonna take a lot of time " said saiko [ correction you will only need to rebirth 13 time well more like 14 due to having to use 1 rebirth each time to access the shop but your 10x stats will also work on rebirths ] the system said . saiko who cheered up now looked at all the faction leader " we will create a new world ,a faction , i see this faction conquering this entire universe and other dimensions " saiko said hearing this the faction leaders were a bit surprised ," how are we supposed to do that if we could have don't you think we would have done that " says some god of knowledge from a faction " no i do think you would have done that if your were smart enough but you weren't, you see humans have already gone to the moon and are planing and going to mars they are actually close to accomplishing this we won't be traveling this universe by magic no no no that would be impossible well be using technology but hurry as i will go to a new world to try and conquer just like this one , but i want , by the time i leave here progress and peace with human knowing of the supernatural ok " saiko says already planing this " ok i want each god of wisdom from all faction to meet and form a plan , to make a ship that can travel many light years away , i'll go to the human and introduce them to the supernatural , and make them know who their leader is " saio says as he takes out a blueprint of a space shuttle . 

" we interrupt this program with breaking news " a tv says in a bay everyone shuts up and pays attention to the tv. " earlier today a voice runged out saying he was now the ruler of this world  said person was a highschool student saiko darwen from koha academy" . " wait a child said that haha" everyone in the bar started to laugh . " we capture footage and this is what we got " says the news man , as sparky is caught on camera and saiko walking down one one of it head " hello i'm saiko darwin the new ruler of earth , i've come here to tell you the supernatural is real bye that i mean devils, angle , and yokai, and gods from each mythology are all real , not bigfoot type supernatural " saiko says as he starts to float . everyone watching was shocked and this was playing all over the world . " i saiko darwin will make this world prosper bc i wont stop at just one world i have get them all do not worry you can learn magic , and i'll give you my bless to help you learn magic if you want just bow once, watch i'll show you , hey you come over here " saiko says to a man on the side , the man goes to him scared but till he pushes his fear down and goes in front of saiko " plz bow i won't beg , i just need you to bow " saiko says the man bows ' got him now he'll be loyal and if i get most of them then that's just a win ' saiko said in his head activating the loyalty skill , he then give the man some magic , the magic soon starts to circulate in the man's body eventually fusing with him the man starts to levitate off the ground , soon it was over and he came back down . " imagine the magic going to your arm , then punch the ground " saiko said soon the man imagines , blue like aura appears on the man's arm he then punches the ground  leaving a crater . " wow i did that " the man says  the people on the sideline were shocked all of them bowed and saiko activated the loyalty skill ,the same thing happened to all of the people bowing on the side , all of them levitated and all of them punched the ground with magic infused . " you see you all can bow ill know  whos bowing and give you my blessing now bow for the next 5 second if you want the blessing " saiko said ' system activate the loyalty skill all around the world , and give them some magic ' saiko said[ yes host .. you've used up 1,000,000 coins to activate magic for all the people bowing around 33% of the population of the world bowed , each country now has a magic user who is now fusing with their magis ] ." i know not all of you bowed but some of you did if your by a person who bowed look at them with envy as you know see that you didn't get a blessing " saiko says " i will now do this 1 more time for those who miss it that will be your fault " " now bow for 5 seconds" ' system can you do it again ' [yes host... you've used 678,000,000 coins , around 66.89% bowed those who didn't were most likely people who couldn't bow] the system says . " oh ok " saiko says " ok now listen i have gathered all the gods of wisdom and knowledge and they are coming up with a plane to build a spaceship that can fly many  of light years away in a short amount of time , so when they are done they will come give you the design to build they will also help but i need people who know what they're doing to help , build said rocket  you will know when the gods of wisdom come so when they do i want everyone who know what they are doing with building a rocket to come and help build it now i will go good bye " saiko said as he teleported home " ahh finally i can relax " saiko said as he jumped up to flop on his bed " snatch " he was grabbed out of mid air her turned around to look and saw it was ophis " hello what do you need " he says " weres that dragon " she says " sparky oh him he's in my 12 star world , why" " i want out here right now , i want him as my mate " she says ' hey system tell sparky im about to hook him up [ got you] " oh ok well you can go in my world" . " no " she says " huh fine , sparky your going on a date " saiko says as sparky was summoned he was now 5 feet long so he could fit in the room " there you go sparky hope you like the date " saiko said as sparky was confused till he was grabbed by ophis and they left " (sob) my boy sparky all grown up now IM now lo- wait " ,"system weres stella" [ she's ready just didn't want to put here in a home all alone doing nothing for so long ] . soon a figure appeared and stella appeared , " hey " saiko said " hello saiko what are we doing here " she says as she looks around.

it was now night and saiko ws already in bed getting ready to sleep with stella for the first time .saiko was a blushing mess with stell right there next to him " saiko you ok " stella says as she faces saikos back , saiko turn around with a chill face" nothings wrong why " he says " then hug me like you usually do " she says as she turns around. ' yessss thank you system'[ i got you] saiko then put his hand around stella waist , happy as ever ,now with stella and him touching skin he goes to sleep without a care in the world 

===========================================

that's a wrap but next chapter saiko will definitely go to the new cultivation world