the betrayal

"I now have around 10,000 troops for my shadow army " saiko says . Saiko is sitting in a woods  relaxing . "now that i've killed a whole military camp that should cause them to act " saiko said so far its only been 1 day and he has already killed a whole military camp. "this dungeon is pretty big it will probably take me a week to get to a military base on foot " saiko said as he goes into the systems universal store and buys and cke , he pops open and drinks it . 

1 week time skip 

 "ok there it is up ahead , the second military base after this 2 more and there soldier numbers will be brought down dramatically according to the system". "huh lets go kurama you up i can let you out to slaughter some people you know "saiko said in a bit of a lazy tone". "no you lazy buffone do it yourself im sleeping" said a deep hoarse voice.  As now we see saiko summon bellion igris and beru "bellion , igris , beru ..plz can you wipe out this military base i promise next time military bases or small camp ill help 'saiko said with a water fall of tears . "don't worry my lord will do it " beru step up to say with his chest pumpe dumped up with a prideful look .

1 months timeskip 

we see a battle going on its with to armys there's clashing against each other on one side there a giant purple covered fox that has nine tails and looks like a god of destruction while on the other side there seems to be hundred of thousands of monster attacking ."Ohh my good i can't wait to see how much i level up yessss"saiko said while in the giant .

1 month time skip 

as we see to huge armies with both sides of the army's number exceeding half a million ."hello there supreme ruler im here to kill you and take over the world don't be mad now "saiko said with a bit of coldness in his eyes , as the longer he spends here the better he gets he is now unrivaled in all of his army( and his army is very powerful) . "well i cant just lets a nobody come and take my land now can i "said the supreme ruler he was a giant 10 feet tall covered in golden armours sitting on a lion elephant combo war beast . "i think were done talking lets get on to what we were going to do then "saiko said "whats the rush got someone at home ""actually i do its my sona ah i miss her so much now i know why serafall act like that i miss her to "saiko said in a chii form. "well then i guess we can start so i can send your sona your head then. suddenly as if the earth itself was shaking the rocks on the ground started t dance and bounce all around then a huge wave of soldiers from both side of the field come in ruching to each other ."kill them all and leave the supreme ruler to me if we can't get this in a hour than what use do i have to revive all of you you've grown and experience many battles but for those who were here the longest i expect great things from you don't disappoint me "saiko said rushinging into battle cleaning a path straight down the middle . *pow* *boom* as we see saiko and the supreme leader go at it while the supreme leaders army is all dead and its just saiko his ary , and then also just the supreme ruler" bellion beru igris help me take him down i want to get home "saiko says as he was getting tired boom like 3 streaks of light  each one attacking but each one with terrifying momentum to cleave mountains as it was butter . they didn't let up continuously beating him with tremendous force soon the supreme ruler was no more . "omg fiNALLY Y YEEEAAAH "saiko screamed "aaaahhhh"as if a sonic boom or a sibling going with you to the kitchen to get a late night snack the sound was very loud . "haha this was definitely great but i won't be doing it for a while " saiko says as he looks around "rise up"he says as shadow of all the monsters were out [name supreme leader grand marshal level ] the system rang out . saiko hadn't herd the system since he got here and asked for a plan "huh hes a grand marshal, well he was thought he was a tiwe with me so he must be exceptionally strong yess , lets name him kratos he reminds me of him the god of war a bit "saikko said  [ host has gained world deed , and can choose 2 of the 4 rewards ] [1 + 1 million iq 2 a time stone 3 respawn 4 god of craft book skill] "you know honestly i could buy all of these in the store but ehhh ill get the to most useful for now let me get the time ston and the repwan "saiko said[time stone will let you travel to the past example if a person with a power level 5 went back in time to when he first started to get stronger he'd be still keep his memories and level 5 power but he would just go back in time ( for all of you people who were gonna be like what about science and all of the theories ) respawn : as long as its not destroyed you can be spawned but each time it will cost you 100 coins yo respawn ] . the system gave a quick yet effective  explanation of the abilities . "pk system take me hoem ....country moma take me ho-". as we see saiko get teleported to his house.

"mmm ahh a bath my guy this is so good ". as saiko finishes with washing himself he just sits there and relaxes OK system let me get my jackpot [host has killed 1 world boss 25 army leaders , 90,876  demon generals and 987,675 demons ][caculationing all of the xp]"aaah i'm just the universes favorite child arnt i "[host has earned 11,131,525,875 xp and ability points and 12,494,550,000 coins ] [ congrats host has leveled up 556,575 times ] "uuaaah, oh ,oh ,i feel incredible like supere incredible " . saiko said as he just sunk in to the water . after about 20 minutes that went the feeling went away nd saiko was sitting in the tube when he head the front door open so he got out of the shower and got dressed he went down stair to say hi to sona ,but on the last stair he saw something he wished he never did he saw sone and saji kissing , he hid behind the wall with a tear strolling down his face with one thing going threw his mind "why