1

EZRA

Slightly tipsy Ezra was a hoot. She wasn't fully tipsy. She had just enough alcohol in her system to make her anxiety calm down.

Which is why I was happily shouting lyrics to a Beyoncé song with Mitch before he dragged me to the bar.

Before I could ask him what he was doing he was tapping on the shoulder of someone. As the mystery man turned around I was captivated again and felt little warm feelings like I did at the concert.

"H," Mitch said patting his shoulder. "It's about time you two fucking meet! Harry this is Ezra, Ezra this is Harry."

"Hi," I said excitedly as we both simultaneously went in for a hug. "It's nice to finally meet you, maybe Mitch will shut up about it now," I joked making him laugh and hearing Mitch let out a playful, heyyy.

"Right? Sorry I had to leave your show early last weekend, my sister had something important to share with me," he smiled and I was captivated by his deep green eyes and dimples.

"Oh, no worries! I hope what you saw was okay?"

I know he told Mitch he liked it but now I was nervous. What if he really didn't like it?

"Oh, it was amazing! You're voice is so unique. And the style of your songs, I really loved it."

I smiled and felt my cheeks flush at his compliment.

"Well, thank you."

His eyes lingered on mine a little longer before smirking as I shifted under his gaze.

Mitch was no longer by us and I was a little intimidated under Harry's stare.

"Want a drink?" He asked pointing to the bar behind him.

"I would, you can surprise me, I'm not picky."

He nodded before turning to the bartender and I took this time to lightly fan myself with my hand. I was feeling extra hot under his gaze and really didn't want to start sweating.

He handed me my drink and I was more than happy with his choice.

"Orgasm," he said making me choke on my drink and cough.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Orgasm, the name of the drink," he smirked knowing exactly what he was doing.

"Right, well it definitely is a new favorite," I awkwardly replied trying to keep my hormones at bay.

The night went on and Harry and I continue to sit at the bar talking and laughing. He shared embarrassing stories of Mitch on tour and I shared about our gigs we did years ago.

"So, tell me how the small town Ezra became who she is today?"

Easy enough, I've answered this plenty of times for interviews.

"Well, my whole family is really musical. My parents were always playing gigs and bringing me along. Eventually I was playing my own gigs and just so happened to play in the legendary Bluebird Café where a label head saw me, the rest is history," I shrugged with a polite smile.

There were plenty details I left out. But I didn't think that would be of any interest to him. My manager always told me, "Ezra, no one wants the sob story. Truth is the media only wants what's marketable. Now, we've rehearsed this many times, don't go off script." So, I never did. My story wasn't a lie but it wasn't the whole truth.

But, like my manager said, no one wants the sob story.

"What about you?" I asked shifting the attention off of me. "Did small town, Harry Styles, always want to audition for the X-Factor?"