CHAPTER 22

The fan rotated up there, making sounds at every turn while there remained silence throughout the empty house. Christopher was working late at the packhouse unaware of the fact that his son and his mate are coming over. That makes only two of them in the house. Alone.

The wind blew at a good speed through the dusk curtains as the open windows hit the frames occasionally. Heavy pants gobbled up the silence, followed a groan. "Fuck!" Kai squirmed against the wall he was pressed into by his head.

"Don't curse" Aziel rasped with his mouth right next to Kai's ear. Another groan escapes Kai's lips when a harsh bite gets delivered at his earlobe.

"FUCK!!" Kai repeats, louder and with a smirk this time. Aziel growl at the disobedience as he pulls his mate by the black strands. Kai's eyes glow blue while he looks into other alpha's amber ones over his shoulder with his whole body attached to the wall while Aziel's keeping him in place.

"You wanna try me?" the older alpha questions at the challenge. His alpha pride was over the top, so any challenge, especially from another alpha wolf was inadequate.

"Nuh-huh" Kai replies with his lips inches away from his mate as the eyes looked at them lustfully. "I already am trying you" he lets out with his lips almost touching the alpha's, a smirk static on them. The grip on Kai's hair tightens as Aziel pulls his face more closely. "Mmph" Kai was enjoying the roughness but he had so much more to give in return. His eyes search Aziel's, which held the need for submission. For Kai's submission.

And he ain't letting that happen. With his right hand tightened back against his waist by the wrist, he works on with his left and pushes himself off the wall making Aziel jolt by surprise being lost in the deepness of the blue orbs. Changing the position, now Kai put his left arm against Aziel's throat while his leg stayed in between the alpha's making sure to imprison him from every side. The older alpha growled and struggled against the trap but Kai was too strong. Kai's right hand descended towards the alpha's face and stopped right in front of his lips.

He made sure to maintain eye contact with the wolf while his hand caressed the kissable pair. With his thumb and index finger, Kai pulled the bottom lip of the older alpha earning a groan and making the amber eyes grow darker. The younger wolf smirked and moved his head closer to his mate. With his mouth inches away, he took the held lip in between his teeth and bit hard drawing out blood. The attacked wolf shrieked but didn't break the eye contact giving his message that he was "not" submitting.

Aziel bucked between the wall and a wall-like wolf. He did not want to admit but this was indeed turning him on. This was suppressing his alpha pride and this was not acceptable. On the other hand, Kai was enjoying the struggle, he wouldn't deny that being against his mate with a rough grip on your hands and a charming face inches far was fucking amazing. But, this also confined its own taste.

Releasing the alpha's lips from his teeth, Kai licked it clean and it began to heal. He moved to the right side of his mate's face and whispered right into his ears. "You like it, don't you?" Aziel shivered as his nose with the coffee beans smell and the seduction that was poured right in his ear. "Actually you know what," he trailed off with his hand coming down. He gripped the front of Aziel's jeans making the alpha gasp. "You no need to answer, I already know it" he nuzzled further into his ear and locks. He licked the outer shell of the ear, making Aziel struggle more.

With his hands still free he pushed Kai by the waist turning the position to hold him against the wall, again. Kai only gleamed like always and looked straight into the alpha's eyes.

Disrespect. An alpha can go to the extent of ending a life if disrespected. And making direct eye contact with him was also a form of disrespect. You look down when you talk to the leader or you leave. No other option. And Kai knew this better than anyone and did just that.