Chapter 29| Bye cont'd

I'm so grateful for all the love that yall show this story. It makes my day reading the comments. I even post some of them on my IG story 💕 I love yall so much.

KING VON|

This nigga was not playing fair at all. He told me to meet him with five pounds of weed and fifty thousand dollars by nighttime to get Reign back but he set me up. On my way there he already had the police waiting for me. I'm in a jail cell right now trying to think of a way to get out of here. I haven't heard from Reign and I don't know if she okay or not.

FUCK! If this nigga do anything to my wife or my kid, he dying foreal.

"Aye what you in here for?" Somebody asked me.

"Drugs and illegal firearms. "I told him.

"Damn. "Was all he said then the cell went quiet again.

I had already used my phone call to call one of my homies but he ain't pick up.

"Bro somebody got a phone on them?" I whispered to the other guys in the cell. At first they all looked at me then one guy said, "hold on. "

He came and stood in front of me then he pulled a phone out of his pants.

"Oh hell no! Boy did you just pull a phone out of your dick? I'm not touching that. "I told him.

"Nigga it was in my shorts. Better take this shit. "He said. I grabbed the phone from him and it was warm as fuck. I went to the keypad so that I could make my calls. I'm a street nigga so you know I remember all important numbers by heart. I called Reign phone and she didn't answer. I called again and that nigga answered.

"Where you at ?" He asked me.

"Quit playing dumb. You know where the fuck I'm at. Yo ass is a dead man when I see you. "I told him. 

"Your baby mama gone be a dead bitch by the time you see her. "He said.

I slammed my fist against the wall.

"Don't play with me. Whatever you want? I'll give it. Just leave her and my baby out of this. "I told him.

"Leave Chicago. Today! Reign is in the hospital outside of Chicago. Leave or yall will die. " He said to me.

I thought about it. Man this city wasn't worth my family. It'd always be here but they won't.

"Aight bro you got it. "I said to him.

"I didn't need your permission to get it. I was gone move you out the way period. I just gave you a choice. Now they'll let you out once I make the call. You only have a couple of hours to be out of my city. "He said to me then he hung up the phone.