CH. 14| Demon

REIGN|

I was finally released from the hospital AGAIN. Von stopped to get something to eat at White Castle, of course. I'm so sick of this shit. It taste like a northern version of Krystals. The line was hella long today for whatever odd reason. I went on ahead and took my pain medicine because I'd be eating soon, hopefully.

"Baby what you want? "Von asked me. 

"Nothing. There's food at home. "I told him.

"Now when I order me something and you beg for some, imma shove my fists down your damn throat. "He said.

I rolled my eyes and scrunched my face up at him. I was getting some of his food anyways. Period. I rolled the window down because it was hot in the car then a bird flew in. Von literally started fighting the bird. I sat back and watched the scene in shock. This nigga is really fighting a bird and the crazy part is, the bird is fighting back. He pecked Von in the forehead then flew back out the window.

"Damn bae, you just got beat by a bird and he left you bleeding. "I laughed at him. He smacked his lips then wiped his forehead with a napkin.

"Shut up. You didn't help me. I see how it is. "He said. He pulled up to the window and got his food then went back to my place.

"That's between you and your lil friend not me. "

He helped me out of the car then we went in. I collapsed on my bed because I missed it so much. Imma sleep good tonight. Von sat his food on my nightstand then went to the bathroom, I'm guessing to wash his hands.

He walked back in and sprinkled water on my face. Asshole.

"Bae we need to talk. "I told him. He stopped fumbling with his bag then directed his attention to me.

"Yeah wassup?" He asked.

"I think I'm ready for the dick now. "I said.

He just laughed at me and shook his head. He started back going in his bag.

"Girl next topic. "

"Von I'm serious. "I told him.

"Reign you not ready because you "think" you're ready. Trust me you ain't ready. "He said.

"You know what, if I die before getting some dick I'm haunting your ass every minute of your fucking life. And that's on fucking period!" I yelled at him.

He started laughing at me like something was funny. "And I'm tired of you laughing at me like I'm a comedian. Ain't shit I say funny. "

"You are a comedian. "He ripped open a ketchup packet with his teeth then squirted it on his fries. I grabbed like five of them and put them in my mouth. He mugged me so damn hard. I smirked to myself then went to use the bathroom.

I used the bathroom then washed my hands. I stared at myself in the mirror for a little bit. I'm getting fat. Ugh. Most people call it thick but I think its fat. Von came in the bathroom and stood behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist then pulled me into him. He kissed my neck once.

"Bae did yall kill those people who tried to hurt me?" I asked him.

"The girl got away. "He said. I turned around to face him then he sat me on sink and stood between my legs.

"Von if I catch her, I'm killing that bitch on sight. "I told him.

"I know baby, I'll do the same. "He said to me then he burped. That shit stank. I punched him in his chest.

"Don't burp in my fucking face. "I snapped at him.

"Now if I punch your ass in your holey chest, don't say I'm wrong. "He said to me.

I got off my sink then went into my room. I laid in my bed switching between instagram and twitter. Same old boring bullshit. Von joined me under covers, held me as we both watched videos on my phone until we fell asleep.

Ik it was boring 🤫 I have to put my thinking cap back on.

Of course it'll be continued. ❤