𝟚𝟘|𝕐/ℕ, 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕖𝕝

Y/N was eating Ice cream whilst Michael was making hot cocoa. "My mouth's cold." Y/N wines scrunching her nose up. "Want me to warm it up for you?" Michael smirks at his girlfriend. "Y-yes." Y/N blushes. "Here!" Michael says handing Y/N a cup of hot cocoa. Y/N was now dying inside at what her mind thought. "This is what you meant right?" Michael asks a cheeky smile on his face. "S-sure, yup, definitley." Y/N says rushing out the room. 

<3

"So how did you and Y/N get together." Michael asks Star. "Well, we hated each other and fought everyday. Since we had the same friendship group. Avoiding the other wasn't a good option." Star explains. "Those friends then had an 'amazing' idea." Y/N says, a look of annoyance on her face remembering what had happened. "What was that?" Michael asks interested. "Handuffs." The couple says at the same time sharing a smile. 

<3

Y/N was walking around when she suddenly stubbed her toe. "FUCK!" She shouts, catching Michael's attention who puts a dollar in the swear jar because Y/N was a huge trash mouth. Y/N saw what Michael did and walked over to the trash, Michael was sipping his coffee. "Judging by what you did last night, you need to put a dollar in the sin tin." Y/N shrugs after taking a random can out of the trash. Sam could be heard laughing from the doorway whilst Michael choked on his drink. 

<3

Y/N was sat with Star on her couch. "I'm gonna be so wild tonight." Y/N says randomly. "Oh yeah?" Star smirks. "Yeah, i'm going to drink pepsi at 1am instead of 12pm." Y/N says excitedly. "I thought you meant another way and now I don't know how to respond."