𝟙𝟠|𝕐/ℕ 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕤

Y/N walked into the house she and the Lost Boys were staying in, holding a little bird in her hands. "David!" She shouts, waking the leader from his nap. "Whaaaaaaat?" David responds groggily. "I CAUGHT A BIRD!" Y/N shouts again. "That's nice." David responds sleepily. Suddenly, he shoots upright. "WAIT WHAT PUT IT BACK!!" He shouts. 

<3

"Hey Y/N. Do you have a bag I could borrow?" Paul asks. "The only bags I have are the ones under my eyes, and they're specifically designed to carry the burden of my existence." Y/N responds not looking up from her book. "Literally all you had to do was say no." Paul groaned and left the room. 

<3

Marko walks over to Y/N who was dangling upside down from a pipe. "What are you doing?" He asks his girlfriend. "Trying to kiss you?" She responds in a questioning tone. "You're gonna fall." Marko says crossing his arms. Y/N stares for a second. "Shut up and kiss me asshole, i'm getting light headed" Y/N exclaims. 

<3

Dwayne looks at the other three boys a smirk on his face. "I personally find Y/N adorable and very small, not to mention very easy to pick up." He says, whilst Y/N is squirming in his grip and being held above his head. "Just because i'm shorter than you, doesn't mean you caN MAKE FUN OF MY HEIGHT!" Y/N screams the end of her sentence. Dwayne then moves her so he's holding her bridal style and swings her about a little. "Awwww aren't you just adorable?" Dwayne coos. 

<3

Y/N and David are sat on a couch together, when she leans in and kisses his neck. "What is this?" David asks. "Affection." Y/N states. "Disgusting." David responds. "Do it again." He says not long later. 

<3

Y/N was waking down the stairs and tripped on the last couple. Paul caught her. "I think you just." Paul pauses his sentence Y/N's expression telling him to just not finish his sentence. "Fell for me." He finishes, laughing. "Put me down." Y/N says done with Paul's shit.

<3

Y/N and the boys were on holiday. Y/N and Marko were together which meant they had to share an Air mattress. Y/N was already comfy in bed. Marko walks into the room takes off his shoes and just flops onto the other side. Y/N being pretty light flies into the air and all that was heard was a squeal and a thud. "I hate you." She says to Marko who was laughing at her. 

<3

Dwayne walked into the house and shouted out. "I'm home!" Y/N walks into the haul and greets him with a kiss. "Welcome back! Do you want lunch... or do you want me?" She smiles, making Dwayne smirk. "I'll have lunch." He states, Y/N walks away from him pouting and grumbling to herself.