𝟙𝟝|𝔻𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕

Dani sighed as she looked around the boardwalk. Her friends always left her behind, she was always sleeping longer than they were. It was a normal occurrence which left her trying to find them for ages. Sometimes her best friend Marko leaves a note for her but there is only a small chance of that. Suddenly, she got an idea. They were probably on the carousel winding up some people on there. So that's where she heads.

She smiles at a few people she had spoken too before as she walks, of course she wouldn't let David know that he'd kill them. Well not all of them only the guys, she was David's mate neither of them had done anything to officiate it but it was obvious the spark and connection they felt when they first met. That's what got her where she ended up today, a never ageing vampire. Nothing like she was before either. Her appearance had changed from when she started hanging out with the gang. She wore darker clothing and a leather jacket. Wasn't the 80s associated with bright colours? Well not for Dani and the Lost Boys.

Upon arriving at the carousel she spotted Marko's jacket instantly. They got off after being kicked off by the guy running it. "How many times is that now?" She asks as they all walk up to her. "Well, well sleeping beauty is finally awake." Marko, her best friend, states whilst smirking at her. "Yeah yeah whatever. Isn't that what we're supposed to do though? Sleep all day and party all night? I mean there is nothing that can stop us from dying in the sun." She smirks back.

"You got me there." Marko laughs and hugs her. A growl broke them apart, it was David. Marko puts his hands up in surrender and they all walk to annoy some people. Their first target was some surf nazis they sent Dani, much to David's annoyance, in first to distract them. Once they tried to make a move on her the rest of the boys joined and the surfers soon left after arguing with the group for a while and one of them getting punched by Dani.

"That was great Dani!" Marko laughs hugging his best friend tightly. "The way you punched him after he put his hands on you." Marko laughs. "Alright that's it, break it up." David says, a hint of protectiveness in his voice. "Dude, What's up with you?" Paul asks with an amused look on his face. "Yeah all night, actually the entire time we've known Dani you have always growled when Marko hugged her or even offered to let her ride his motorcycle." Dwayne states.

"I don't know what you mean." David states shrugging, Dani laughs, crosses her arms and looks away. "You definitely know what they mean David. Every single time you either growl or break up the hug." Marko says looking at David accusingly. "Fine." David says looking at Dani. "So you know sometimes we talk about our mates and wether or not we'll find them?" David questions his friends, they all nod understanding what he's talking about. "Well I've already found mine. Dani is my mate I've just tried to put it to the back of my mind until one of you guys had found your mate but neither of you did." He states again.

All the boys look at Dani in shock who is just stood there arms crossed staring at David a blank expression on her face. "Seeing you hug Dani, joke about, offer her to ride your motorcycle. It drives me crazy knowing I'm the one who should be hugging her, making her laugh and offering her to ride my motorcycle. I just get protective of her scared that someone is going to take her away from me." David says making Dani's eyes fill with tears, she never thought she'd hear those words come out of David's mouth.

David was seen as the tough guy, who wasn't soft at all. So hearing that shocked everyone including the boys. "And watching all that made me realise that I love Dani a lot and I want her to be with me forever." David says. Dani sniffles a little, and walks up to David. "I love you too. So much." She says and pulls him into a kiss, David wraps his arms around his waist and hers go around his neck. The lost boys whoop and cheer for the pair. "How about we go back to the cave, get Chinese food, put on some music and have a party?" Dwayne asks. Everyone agrees and they all head back to the cave.

Who knew being best friends with someone would cause another to admit he's in love with someone.

<3
I really hope you enjoyed this Imagine mmsholler I had a lot of fun writing this!!