~ Thank You Note ~

🌻Important information🌻
❣Please read❣

Thank you for reading Conan The Dandelion.

I apologize for cutting some scenes. I just really need a break, and it felt wrong going on hiatus in the middle of the book. It would be unfair to many of you who've read and supported the story. I just didn't see myself stopping the book at chapter 20 and making you wait til idk, next year in September.

  I want to start 2021 by taking care of my mental health and by also preserving my love for writing which is why I wanted to end the story before the end of the year. I explained everything on my Instagram story.

The original uncut version of Conan The Dandelion will be continued on Patreon and is still ongoing since it has extra chapters. It includes Conan's winter adventures, the Romeo/Clark play scenes, angst, emotions, and many more.

No, these chapters won't be posted on Wattpad and are only available on Patreon. I'll be on a short hiatus on Wattpad.

Thank you again for following Conan's story. He's grown so much throughout the chapters. And so has Parker. If you read the first few chapters and then the last few chapters, you can see much they've grown and changed, and I think their evolution is so beautiful.

-Hidee