Characters

THE EIGHT

Blitzen - Brown buck with a golden flash on his chest and markings under his eyes, jagged antlers, hazel eyes. Wears a red band around his neck with the north star pendant.

Donner - Dark gray-brown buck with a hole in his left ear and a scar across his left eye. Deep blue-gray eyes. Wears a navy blue band around his neck with the north star pendant.

Dasher - Rich brown buck with a white flash on his nose and chest, green eyes. Wears a dark green band around his neck with the north star pendant.

Dancer - Tan buck with light blue eyes. Wears a light blue band around his neck with the north star pendant.

Prancer - Light golden buck with speckles on his rear, yellowish gold eyes. Wears a teal band around his neck with the north star pendant.

Vixen - Light brown and tan buck with teal eyes. Wears a teal band around his neck with the north star pendant.

Comet - Dark ginger and gold buck with amber eyes. Wears a red band around his neck with the north star pendant.

Cupid - Tan and cream buck with heart shapes over his light blue eyes, antlers curved in the shape of a heart. Wears a lavender band around his neck with the north star pendant.

OTHER REINDEER

Prisma - Pale golden doe.

Luna - White doe. The sister of Crystal.

Crystal - White doe. The sister of Luna.

Chestnut - Light tan doe. The mate of Walnut and mother to Peanut and Hazel.

Walnut - Dark brown and tan buck. The mate of Chestnut and father to Peanut and Hazel.

Peanut - Tan male fawn. The son of Chestnut and Walnut.

Hazel - Tan female fawn. The daughter of Chestnut and Walnut.

ELVES

Jingles - Male elf.

Pringles - Male elf who likes to eat chips.

Wrinkles - Old male elf, hard of hearing.

Twinkles - Female elf, cheerful.

Sprinkles - Female elf who likes cookies.

Shingles - Old male elf.

Tingles - Female elf.

HUMANS

Saint Nicholas - Also known as Santa. Elderly man with a white beard. Wears a red suit.

OTHER ANIMALS

Yuka - Female arctic fox.

Nanurjuk - Wise old musk ox.