Chapter 9

Sincere/Shama

I ain't even finna cap cause Lai lookin real fine right about na. If you saw ha in them shorts, you'd know what i mean. When we got to the Ledo deck  We went straight to eat.

We decided on this place that had wings. Once we got our food we found a seat overlooking the harbour and sat down.

"Sin?" she said looking at me

"Wassup?"

"Can i ask you something?"

"Fashoo"

"What do you do for a living". I always knew she would ask ah nigga this. Every girl do.

"Imma street pharmacist, d-boy. Whatever you wan call it". She looked at me like she was staring into a nigga soul.

Damn, she bad as fuck

"Is it something that you like doing?" she asked

"Nah, ian had it good growing up. Had to provide for ma family"

"Oh". Ian tell ha everything, some things you gotta keep confidential.

"Did i tell you about the time i thought i was gay?" she said while eating her wings. Shawty got balls cause ain no way i woulda told somebody this

"Naw". She told me the story of how she almost got her shit pounded by a stud with ah strap. Shit was funny as hell.

Once we finished eating we walked around Ledo, just talkin an kicken it. I sometimes be forgetting i'm doing this for my "father".

Lai is a cool ass person to vibe with...you would never tell. I know i don't tie down with girls but she might be something different..most definitely.

I know we just friend but the thought of her with another nigga gets me heated.

Once we got to the room we both took showers and get comfortable within the span of 20 minuets. We was gonna go back to Ledo to chill, but we were both tired. Well i was.

"Sincere?" Lai whispered hovering over me

"Mhmm?" I answered

"Lets go back up and have some fun" she said all excited and shit

"No. Go to sleep guh" I said turning around

"Fine, but i'm going" she said while getting out the bed

"The hell you doing" i said sitting up

"I'm finna chill with my bitches" she said

"What else?" I asked

"Ion know." I got on my phone and went to my Imessages.

                                                        Zeke🖤

                                                                        Lai coming up, keep 👀 on ha

Aight, i gotchu 

                                                                                              Preciate it

Lai/Lailani

"Shake that ass siss" I said hyping Raj up. I didn't even know she could twerk like that. Shiid teach me.

We sat down at a table and started to vibe

"Lai look to your left" Brooklyn said. I looked and locked eyes with this fine ass nigga. He look gay though.

My heart was beating so fast i could hear it. But it wasn't louder than Sin's threat.

"Do sumn stupid and it's yo ass lai" he said while i was getting dress

He prolly was playin, ian his girl so what it matters to him for?

"Lai what's going on with you and Shama?" Drea asked

"We just friends" I said while sipping on this Yak

Makin my way through the hood, sippin this yak. Niggas finna get blown with the MAC.

Sorry I had to do it. Aight back to the story niccas

"You sure?" she asked 

"To be honest, i don't know" I didn't wanna say anything unless it was the truth. You feel me?

"We gotta go" they all said and before i coulda protest they all got up and left.

"Wassup beautiful" I heard from behind me. Damn. I turned around and locked eyes with the nigga from earlier.

"Hey..how are you?" I said

"I'm good..how bout yo'self?" he asked

"I'm good". I said

"You came here by yourself?"

"Naw..with friends"

"You look good"

"Thanks". Before he could've said something else Sin came up out of nowhere.

"We got ah problem nigga?" he asked

"Naw just talking to this young lady" he replied slowly sipping his drink

"She'on wanna talk. Fuck on some wea nigga". He winked at me and then walked into the crowd. Sin picked me up and took me to back to the room.

"Sincere...we was just talking and-" he cut me off

"Shut.The.Fuck.Up" he said while placing his glock 9 on the dresser. My eyes got wide at the sight of it.

"How did you get pass security?" I asked

"Don't worry bout it" he said

I know both of us is mad but when i'm mad I talk my shit. Regardless.

"Why are you mad Sincere?" I asked

"Who was dat nigga?"

"I don't know" I replied

"Oh so we talking to strangers now?" he asked

"Uhh..we wouldn't of been strangers if you didn't come up to us like that. You got me fucked up Sincere" I stood up to leave but he grabbed my arm.

"Nigga let me go" i said while trying to get out of his strong ass grip

How he this strong and i never seen him to to the gym?

"Tell me how you feel" he said

"Huh" i said

"Ian repeating myself guh". I relaxed and sat back down. Ian never flat out admitted my feelings to ah nigga but with Sincere ian got no choice.

"I have feelings for you..but i don't wanna rush anything. I lost trust for some niggas.I gotta be careful Sincere." i admitted. Tears was forming in my eyes..i never cried over ah nigga. This here new.

"You want me Lailani?" he asked

"Yes" I mubmled

"Speak up" e said

"Yes..i do"

"You my girl now..don't think nothing different" he said then walked out the room.

I smiled to myself while getting ready for bed.

Sorry for the late updates..i just been so busy with finals and shit....

I got y'all forreal na..

Merry Christmas