- two

Trix and Ty walked quietly down the dorm halls and knocked on a door

Trix and Ty walked quietly down the dorm halls and knocked on a door. It opened to reveal a curious purple haired girl.

"Yes?" She asked, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"We were told to check on you." Trix said softly. Mal's eyebrow went up as she looked at the twins. You were blind to not the the obvious change of attitude in the two.

Mal didn't know what to say as she knew something was off. She groaned in annoyance of what she was about to ask. "Are you two...ok?"

Trix and Ty looked at each other as if they hadn't heard the question in so long. They just shrugged. "Our Father." They both said.

"That doesn't make sense." Mal stated.

"We have mood shifts." Trix started. "We get them from our father." Ty said.

Mal made an 'o' shape with her mouth. "Yeah, well we're fine." Trix could see straight through the girl. "But see Mal, no one is ever really fine. You can only be so fine. Only so fine. Only so fine." Trix wandered off, smiling like a lunatic. Making Mal confused and uncomfortable at her change of mood.

"I think your lying." Ty stated, ignoring his sister.

"Well considering we're not friends and we just met. You have no place to be in our business." Ma started to shut the door but Ty put his foot in it.

"Actually, Mal. I think you might want to be a little nicer to us."

Mal raised her eyebrow at the twins, who were now looking at her with the most serious faces she had seen them make. "I think you'll find we can be of assistance." Ty and Trix sent her their famous grin, that they got from their father.

Jay came up to the door and tapped Mal's shoulder. "Hey Wonder twins." They grinned at him and he sent an uncomfortable smile back.

Ty took Trix's arm in his and the two turned and walked to their dorms.

Mal and Jay stood at the door wondering, what just happened?

~

Later that night Trix decided she would go to the school kitchen for a visit. She had decided to do it alone as she knew Ty was most likely asleep.

Quietly she tip-toed out of her dorm and made her way to the hallway. She stopped suddenly and turned invisible when she heard voices.