- fourteen

Trix stood at a balcony overlooking Auradon Prep, not noticing the black cat that sat next to her feet

Carlos hugged Trix from behind with a smirk. She gasped and giggled, turning around in his arms. "Hi." She said happily.

"Hey." Carlos placed a quick kiss to her nose. "I have a surprise for you before we have to go."

Carlos placed her hands over her eyes and spun her around so that her back was facing the balcony.

"Ok, open."

She opened her eyes to find Lizzy holding a black cat in her arms. Trix gasped and ran straight for her.

Lizzy quickly dropped the cat as Trix tackled her to the ground.

"Lizzy!"

The black haired girl laughed at her friend and hugged her back.

"No hug for me?" Ty said playfully.

Trix stood up and wrapped her arms around Ty's neck. "Wait-." She backed away from him. "You were the cat?"

Ty rolled his eyes and hit her playfully. "Don't act so surprised. I practiced a couple minutes before we saw you."

Trix smiled and hugged both him and Lizzy once more. "Hey." Ty said. "I love you and all, but we're gonna be late."

Trix gave him an annoyed eye roll and let him and Lizzy walk off.

Carlos came next to her and intertwined their fingers. "Thank you." She said.

Carlos kissed the back of her hand. "Don't mention it."

~

All the Auradon students stood at the front of the school, ready to see Mal and Ben and welcome Auradon's newest students from the Isle.

Trix and Carlos stood hand in hand near Jay, Lonnie, Ty, and Lizzy.

"Here they come." Trix told everybody and they waved to the royal couple.

"Yes. Bippity-boppity, one-two, one-two, can everybody hear me? Yes! Ben."

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother. Thank you, so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon."

Trix looked across from where she was staring and made contact with Queen Leah, Audrey, and Chad. The princess looked different to say the least, and Trix didn't trust it one bit.

"Mal." Ben said, looking deeply into her eyes. "This is the exact spot we first met not so long ago."

Carlos gave Trix's hand a squeeze and she smiled up at him. "I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention I'm in love with you?"

"I met this girl that rocked my world, Like it's never been rocked." The crowd let out a couple 'awes' at Ben's singing.

"And now I'm living just for her, and I won't ever stop. I never thought it can happen to a guy like me, But now look at what you've done. You got me down on my knee."

Trix smiled, she knew the two were perfect for each other. "Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my queen?"

"No!" Trix, Ty, and Lizzy heard Audrey say. The twins rolled their eyes at her and Lizzy just looked at her confusingly.

"Yes!" Mal squealed. Ben put the ring on Mal's finger and everyone went wild- except for Audrey of course who was very close to losing it.

~

On the Isle, The Cheshire Cat was having a meeting with the one and only Alice Glass. The woman was rather needy. The Cat thought as he listened to her trying to bargain a deal with him.

"I just need the stone, Cat."

He rolled his eyes at her. "We've been over that, hun." In boredom he stood up and started walking back and forth.

"You need the stone to grant you immunity, blah blah blah. You need me to get it, blah blah blah. No one can know, blah blah blah. You're going to hurt-."

"Shut up!" Alice yelled.

The Cat turned around slowly and faced her with a smirk. "Watch your temper, Alice. In my experience they don't always end well."

~

The VKs and Trix (Ty was showing Lizzy around Auradon) sat in the limo the would take them and Auradon Prep's newest students to the school.

Trix sat next to Carlos and smiled as she watched how well Carlos interacted with one of Mr. Smee's sons. It just added onto the long list of things that she liked about him.

The limo got to the barrier and they were halfway through- until a man with blue, spiked hair ran towards the still open barrier and stuck his head through.

"I am a God!" He yelled. "I don't belong here!"

Jay stopped the limo and everyone got out and watched his head light on fire. The boys stepped forward but were immediately hit in the chest by the man's blue blasts.

"C'mon, Mal! Blast him!" Jay yelled. Carlos held onto Trix for support as they watched Mal turn into her dragon form and went toe to toe with the escaping villian.

With one final blow the man was back behind the barrier. Trix watched as he sulked off, but her eyes were then drawn to a figure in the shadows. She squinted her eyes and made out the shape of her father, looking more suspicious than normal. What caught her off guard was the hand that took something from him.

"Trix?" Jay tapped her shoulder and in the blink of an eye her father was gone. "Boggles." She mumbled to herself.

Once everyone was back in the limo Trix looked over to Mal. "Who was that?"

"That, Trix was Hades. My father."

______

A/N

hi, i have one question does anyone want to see audrey's queen of mean?

and thank you thank you to each and everyone of you tht at vote and comment!!

have a great day/night!