- fifteen

Alice Glass stood in her home, a few miles away from Auradon Prep

Alice Glass stood in her home, a few miles away from Auradon Prep. In her hands was a red glowing orb.

"Finally." She whispered to herself. "I can take down that good for nothing queen and that selfish, backstabbing, good for nothing Cat."

The blonde haired woman smirked and could feel the power from the orb radiating onto her skin.

"I will make them pay, that's a promise."

"Oh please." Another voice said, causing Alice to scoff. "You're just mad that you were an innocent little girl and got played by a cat and a queen."

"Audrey, you lost your prince and that hair color isn't suiting you so I think you might want to chill out."

Audrey wanted badly to hit the woman with the septer but because they were working together she decided against it.

"Just...get the girl." Audrey mumbled before poofing herself away.

~

"Thanks for coming guys, I know you have things to do." Ben, Ty, Trix, and Lizzy all sat in Ben's office. "I just wanted to warn you before hand..."

Something inside Trix knew what was about to come out of his mouth might not have been good.

"We're talking about closing the barrier for good."

Lizzy gasped quietly, causing Ty to take her hand in his. "What does that mean for Wonderland?" Trix questioned.

Ben tapped his pen up and down on the desk, thinking the best way to use his words. "Well, Wonderland is a different case. There aren't villains per say, just..."

Trix held her hand up, she knew where it was going. "Just lunatics, Ben?" Her voice was a little lower than normal, though she didn't know why.

Ty placed a hand on her arm, trying to tell her it wasn't that serious.

"No, no we just-."

"What? You think just because they- we see things differently that you should just shut us out?" Trix asked, slowly standing up. "You deam them crazy and that just means they shouldn't be allowed to come over?"

By now everyone was standing up trying to calm Trix down. Ty knew Ben had good intentions and wasn't trying to call anyone from Wonderland mad. But he couldn't understand for the life of him why Trix was upset.