- twenty one

The group of four was quiet, Lizzy's sniffling and Peter's constant low murmuring were the most heard sounds as the four came up on a glowing light

"What is-?"

Trix slapped her hand over Peter's mouth as they watched Alice chant a spell and a red light started to emit from the sky.

"Mom?"

The twins and Lizzy gave Peter a glare- the poor boy didn't know how to shut up.

"Your too little too late." Alice said, feeling all to good about a plan that proved to be fatal.

"I'm mere minutes Wonderland will be nothing more than a bunch of crazies."

Without thinking Lizzy pulled out her signature deck of throwing cards and pinned Alice to the nearest tree, but the woman just laughed drunkly.

"Like I said it's already done."

Lizzy shook her head, her emotions not being able to handle the pain any longer and so her knees buckled and she fell to the ground, scattered sobs escaping her lips.

"What did you do?"

"Peter my sweet baby."

Peter walked closer to his mother, Trix a few feet away and Ty keeping an eye on Lizzy.

Peter didn't know what had become of his mother, she loved him- or so he thought.

He hated to know now that she was only in love with the thirst for revenge on Wonderland, all because she couldn't see past the mad.

"This is ridiculous," Trix mumbled.

The girl walked up to where Alice had chanted the spell and tried to pry the red orb away from it.

"I'm over it!" The girl yelled, taking everyone by suprise, "Undo it."

Alice tilted her head to the side, barely caring about the fact that she was pinned to a tree, "Or what? You'll scratch me kitty?"

Trix chuckled lowly and pulled a black dagger from behind her back, Peter was so stuck in the moment that he just watched it happened.

"Trix don't."

Trix looked at her brother, tears falling down her face as she waved the dagger around.