Part 13

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Hyung don't move, let Jimin hyung shave your face " Jungkook said to Taehyung who was making weird face...while Jimin trying to shave his face... Jungkook sighed when Taehyung didn't listened to him " I'm going to Bogum Hyung " Jungkook said and was about to exist the door " NO!" Jungkook and Jimin flinched " why are you shouting ?" Jungkook asked him.

" You won't go to him, Stay with me " Taehyung said to him in cold tone who frowns " But he is my friend just like you " Jungkook said to him " Friend zoned " Taehyung thought to himself " I-" before Taehyung could say something Jin entered into the room " Good news Jungkook... Bogum fingers moved today, sadly still not awake from Coma " Jin said to him who squealed.

" let me see him and tell him how proud I am " Jungkook said and ran out of the room...Jin chuckled at him...Jimin stare at Taehyung who was pouting " If you want Jungkook to be proud of you too...then be a good boy and don't move your head " Jimin said to him....who sighed deeply " I am a Good boy " Taehyung said and nodded his head.

Jungkook smiled widely looking at Bogum " I know Hyung one day you will wake up, I believe in you " Jungkook said and hugged him tightly...he pulled away from the hug when Ji Hyun cleared his throat... Jungkook stood up and lower his head " Jay, call Bogum's parents and tell them that take him away, there is a new patient coming " Jungkook jolt up .

" What? He can die " Jungkook said to them, Ji Hyun glared at him " He is already dead... Can't you see he is laying like a dead body " She said in a annoyed tone.... Jungkook growled cutely " He is alive! And you care about bed! And how do you know that he is dead or won't wake ?!" Jungkook almost yelled at him... everyone came running to them.

" I know because I am I doctor!" She yelled at him who didn't flinched this time " Yes! You are a doctor but not  God!" He argued with her...Jin on the other hand ran inside " Kookie is fighting with Ji Hyun!" Taehyung who was drinking his juice chocked " That innocent Bunny knows how to fight" he mumbled to himself in disbelief.

Ji Hyun slapped Jungkook, who whimpers and hold his cheek " You are just a patient here! Don't act like the manager " Jay and other just wanted to slap Ji Hyun but unfortunately she was the Senior doctor " I won't interfere but first forget that you are a senior doctor and listen your heart " Jungkook said hiccuping " Listen not your heart....not b-brain " Jungkook said and ran away.

Everyone glared at Ji Hyun, Jimin ran behind Jungkook....Yoonji behind him....Namjoon who was starting at everything from far went to Taehyung " where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked him " In his room.....crying " Namjoon said and looked down sadly, in a short time, he got attached to the younger " Why?!" Taehyung asked him worried " Ji Hyun slapped him " Namjoon said clenching his jaw.

Taehyung gritted his teeth his eyes holding no emotion " She needs some punishment for hearting Koo " Taehyung smirked a little " Call Yoongi and...Lisa " Namjoon wide his eyes looking at him.

On the other hand, Jungkook was talking with his Papa on the call " don't worry Jungkook, your Eomma and me are trying our best... nothing will happen to any of you " Jungkook sniffs " I-I know Papa" He said in trembling voice " Me and your Eomma are going to the airport, an other business trip....Our bosses are killing us " Jungkook smiled sadly when he heard his father's fake laugh.

" P-papa...I will talk to you later " Jungkook hangs up the call and hand Jake's phone back to him...Who smiled at him and pats his head " Ignore her, you know about her " Jungkook nodded his head...tears still falling on his cheeks.....

_______________________
Part 13

Thanks for reading 💕

Favourite part from the update?

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰