Part 3

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's POV

" Irene, Why don't you come with me and meet him for once, he has been asking about you since last week " Namjoon said to Irene, who was feeding her mother " He is right Irene " Irene's mother said in week voice " You'll know how much I love Tae, But I can't meet him and take care of him...You know Taehyung is a self made man, He won't be able to bear someone taking care of him, Speacially me " She said now facing him.

" Call me selfish or whatever, but I know it's better he cry for once than crying his while life " Irene said... Namjoon looked at her in disbelief,he stood up " it's not like he is never going to move again, we have chances...and what I know is that man there is waiting for you, last week when he woke up he asked about you, not even Yeontan " Namjoon said to him in cold yet slow voice.

" I know about Taehyung, he is my best friend.... Yes! He will hate the fact that you will take care of him, but meeting him for once doesn't hurt anymore " Namjoon said to her and went away Angrily.... leaving crying Irene back " I can't Namjoon, I have my own mother to take care of " She thought to himself.

" I want to meet Kim Taehyung " Namjoon said to Jimin " Please wait there, I will go and talk to him " Jimin polity said to him...Namjoon nodded his head and went to sat on the sofa, He was in his own thoughts he didn't notice a smiling bunny beside him....worry was visible on Namjoon's face which Jungkook clearly noticed.

" Wow! Big apples! " Jungkook said looking at the fruit basket on the table in front of them, Namjoon came out of his thoughts and looked at Jungkook.....he followed his gaze and sighed " Those are Watermelons not apples " Namjoon said to him " Wow! Look at the big bananas " Jungkook said again, Namjoon shook his head in disbelief.

" Those are pineapple, not bananas...by the way kid what's your Disease?" Namjoon asked him, really wanted to know his Disease, Jungkook giggled " I was just checking your IQ...I'm not insane " Jungkook said and winked at Namjoon, who chuckled at the weird yet cute boy...Jimin came back and Namjoon stood up immediately.

" He said he don't want to meet anyone " Jimin sadly said to Namjoon, who frowns " What? You told him I want to meet him " Jimin nodded his head " That brat! I will still go " Namjoon was about to go but Jimin stopped him " You can't go without permission " Jimin said to him but he felt someone holding his hands...He looked up and saw Jungkook giving him puppy eyes.

" Let him go Hyung " Jungkook said showing his charm, even Namjoon was mesmerized " No...Not those eyes " Jimin tried to looked away but finally sighed and nodded his head, Jungkook smiled widely, Namjoon ruffled his hair " Thanks kid " He said and ran towards the room " Go and take rest Jungkook " Jimin said to Jungkook who shook his head.

" I have to go and play cards with Bogum Hyung, Bye!" Jungkook said and ran away before Jimin could say something " This kid " Jimin sighed in disbelief.

Namjoon entered into the room and looked at Taehyung, who was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling " Hey man, Why did you said you don't want to meet me " Namjoon said and went to sit beside him " Irene don't want to meet me right? And She called off the engagement " Taehyung said with no emotion in his voice, Namjoon's smile filtered a little but chuckled at him " Leave her, About the house they were building for you-" .

" They also canceled the project, didn't they " Taehyung said now moving his head towards Namjoon, who nodded his head sadly... Taehyung chuckled sadly " Paralyzed, Mina said I can't walk again only low chances....My love left Me, my last hope my house " He said a tear slipped from the corner of his eyes " Don't lose hope Taehyung, You will be perfectly fine, with Physiatrists " Namjoon said to him.

" Physiotherapy on a rock, Hyung just kill me...I beg you " Taehyung said to him Namjoon, who looked at him with tears in his eyes " what are you saying Tae, You are also a doctor for good sake! You used to give hope to your patients " Namjoon said to him in a shaking tone " There is a whole different between saying and doing it,hyung I beg you " Namjoon stood up and ran out crying.

" Hyung! I'm dying everyday better kill me once!" Taehyung shouted for him who was crying leaning against the door... Jungkook who heard everything went to Namjoon and caresse his back...Namjoon looked at him who give him his bunny smile " He will me alright " Namjoon hugged Jungkook gladly hugged back.

Jungkook saw Taehyung also crying from the slightly opened door,He wanted to comfort him, but he knew....The time is not right....

________________________
Part 3

So,Ready for their first meet? favourite part?

Thanks for reading (ㆁωㆁ)

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰