Part 4

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

That time I came to know how it's like to be a lifeless body, I wasn't able to feel my any part of body, I thought there was nothing left, but then he entered into my life

Jungkook opened the curtains of Jungkook's room, the sun rays fall on Taehyung's face who tried to open his eyes in the bright light " Who is it?" Taehyung asked in his cold tone, Jungkook turn around and looks at him " Jungkook, I light  everyone's life " Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

" Why are you here?leave " Taehyung asked him in cold tone, Jungkook " At least let me introduce myself " Jungkook jump down from the window and came to him " Me Jungkook and you " Jungkook awkwardly stood their looking at Taehyung, who was facing...

" Why are you here?leave " Taehyung asked him in cold tone, Jungkook " At least let me introduce myself " Jungkook jump down from the window and came to him " Me Jungkook and you " Jungkook awkwardly stood their looking at Taehyung, who was facing the other side of the room " Get out " Jungkook's smile fall.

Jungkook slowly went in front of his bed and grabbed the clipboard " Doctor Kim Taehyung " He read out his name and looks up at Taehyung " First time seeing a doctor on the bed " He joked and giggled " I said get out!" Taehyung yelled at him...who pouts...he slowly made his way towards the door but stopped and went to Taehyung " Hitler!" Jungkook said to him before Taehyung could say something, he ran out of the room.

Jungkook bumped into a lady doctor, he rubbed his head " Kookie, What are you doing here?" She asked him smiling " Yoonji Noona, new entry...I was just here to introduce myself but guess what he yelled at me " Jungkook said with pouty lips,Yoonji ruffles his hairs " Not new it's been 6 months since he is here " Yoonji said to him "why didn't I knew?" Jungkook frowns while Yoonji cooed at him.

" He was on the second floor but we shifted him on the third for some reasons " Jungkook nodded his head at the new information " but still his body doesn't move, but is filled with so much anger " Jungkook said and glared at his room " Yoonji chuckled " Okay leave, now is Hoseok...I hope he don't have a high fever now " Yoonji said to him.

" He is perfectly fine, sleeping....okay Noona I will go for a round now " Yoonji smiled and him and went to see his patients.... Jungkook went to a woman who was writing something " Good morning Jennie Noona..all fine?"Jennie looked up at him and smiled " Yes my little doctor " She said and hand him banana milk " Thank you Noona " He happily said and start walking again.

" Jay hyung, Jennie Noona said she like you " Jay rolled his eyes " She only loves her papers and phone " Jungkook giggling looking at his annoyed face " You should try later Hyung " Jay glared at him " Okay bye Hyung, I have to play cards with Bogum Hyung " Jungkook said and ran towards the lifeless man...Jay chuckled.

" Hello Hyung, I came early today because I was getting bored " Jungkook said talking out cards from under the table " You know I meet room number 5's patients and he is a Hitler, He yelled at me " Jungkook pouts now sitting beside Bogum " But I ignored because he is just hurt at the fact he can't move for several months " Jungkook stopped talking and looked at Bogum.

" How do I know? What do you mean how sure I am that he will walk again? Of course he will, We just need a little hope and trust, just like I trust you that one day you will also wake up and talk to me, that day I won't have to read your eyes to understand you " Jungkook finished and smiled, Bogum blinked his eyes making Jungkook shocked " Bogum Hyung blinked, Yoonji Noona!" Jungkook ran towards her shouted.

" Bogum Hyung blinked!" Taehyung closed his eyes when he heard Jungkook shouting " Weird Boy " He mumbled and sighed.

________________________
Part 4

I hope you're liking this book :)

Favourite part of the part ?...that seems weird, OKAY LETS WRITE IT AGAIN, what was your favorite part from this update, much better.

Thanks for reading 💕

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰