Part 22

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's POV

" Nervous?" Taehyung asked Yoonji on the monitor screen, who nodded her head " I little " She said... Taehyung gives him a soft smile " Don't be " Yoonji nodded her head.... Taehyung smile filtered looking at the familiar face on the screen.

Irene's mother

Taehyung shook his head and lead Yoonji whole operation....on the other hand Irene was sitting on the waiting area, scared for her mother " Here drink this " Jungkook hand her coffee at which she frowns " Don't worry, Korea's best Doctor is doing her surgery " Jungkook smiled at her.

Irene smiled back, finding the younger really cute " Miss Irene?" Ji Hyun came to them " don't worry your mother is out of danger " Irene sighed I'm relief lowering her head but then looked up again " Who is the doctor? Can I meet him please...I want to thank him personally " When Irene said that.

Jungkook jumped up from chair " Yes yes! He is my boyfriend, come with me!" Jungkook dragged her towards Taehyung's room, Ji Hyun shook her head smiling " this boy " She turned around and walked way " Come on Noona " Jungkook opened the door.

Taehyung who smiled hearing Jungkook's smile looked up...and saw Irene with him " Hey " Taehyung said to her, still smiling...Irene who was smiling all along, her smile was gone " T-Tae? "Irene stared at him " Good to see you Irene " Hearing her name, Jungkook's ear peeks up.

" I'm s-" before she could say something Taehyung stopped her " No it's okay, you made me realize you wasn't my first love.... someone else is " Taehyung glances at Jungkook, he was sad expressions on his face " Tell Aunty I was with her operation....she will be happy " Taehyung said to her smiling.

" Thank you Taehyung " Irene said and walked away, not before smiling at Jungkook " You did great Hyung " Jungkook said to him " All Thanks to you " Jungkook shook his head " Nothing happens with thanks " Jungkook said walking towards him " Then what do you need? " Taehyung asked him.

" Holidays, My exams are starting...have to go back home " Jungkook said to him.... Taehyung sighed " Okay, but three will be many surprisees waiting for you " Jungkook smiled " Really, okay " Jungkook said and hugged him tightly " Bye Hyung " Jungkook starts walking towards door.

"You will come back right? " Jungkook stopped holding door knob and looks at Taehyung " I promise you hyung " Jungkook smiled at him and went out.... Taehyung sighed and leaned his head back on the bed " I will miss him so much " Taehyung mumbled pouting.

Time Skip

While Jungkook was gone, Taehyung continued with his treatment...his arms were now fully recovered, but still little problem with grip....He was studying hard on cancer for Jungkook...He wanted to see him happy, even forgot to sleep...He miss Jungkook a lot.

Two weeks passed, Jungkook was still not back, Taehyung was looking at his book, It was pass 1 " Yes! Yes! " He smiled widely...He looks at his book " I did it!" He closed his eyes.

_____________________
Part 22

Two more parts and done :)

Thanks for reading 💕

Favourite part?

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰