Chapter Seven

Cynthia's Pov
"So are you gonna give me some clues to where you are taking me?" I shifted my eyes away from the window feeling Andy was bouncing my hand on his thigh, keeping his driving hand in the steering wheel while he hummed quietly along with the mello music playing from the radio.

"I can't tell you cause it's a surprise baby, but I did tell you that we are gonna be gone all day so that's like a hint." A very small chuckle left my parted lips feeling the breeze making its way all through my puff bun on my head.

"That's not a hint, but I shall be surprised." I chuckled watching a smile grow across his he twisted and played with the ring on my finger.

"You know you are very special Cythina you've always been special in my eyes, even when you trip and fall." A loud exclaim left me.

"Excuse you! You fall just as much as me and trip over the couch scaring our kids." I laughed out shaking my head getting the loudest snort from Andy who me he traced at my brown skin so delicate like.

"Correction, I embrace when I fall, you try and stop your falls just let them happen and you don't even realize you have hit the floor my logic." I shut my eyes trying to get over my laughing fit smacking my forehead with my free hand.

"That just makes the fall like ten times worse then it needs to be." We both shared a very quick laugh. Maybe this would be a nice little outing I needed after being so paranoid for these few months.

______________________
"Andy I can't see alright! I'm gonna fall." I snickered feeling his palms pressed roughly into my eyes, he was leading me but I felt the roughness of the surface I was standing on top of.

"We are almost there little bug, and alright. You can look." His hands fell from my palms and I blinked each of my eyes to adjust to the sudden darkness looking at the lights.

Andy had a grin his hands shoved quickly into his back pockets of his pants.

"You see this concert hall?" I nodded my head looking around with interest.

"Seven years ago this is where we met, now not to sound cliche but I did see you in the crowd first before we met backstage.  You just were enjoying yourself." Andy had such this soft grin over his lips turning back to look at me.

My mouth formed an o before my black vans hit the stage I walked over near him feeling him place his arm over my shoulder he brought me close.

"So I got to catch your eye while singing? That's even more awesome then I imagined." I laughed gently my arms locked around his waist.

"No it was epic really, I brought you on stage to sing knives and pens and then bam we like clicked not instantly though backstage we hung out, took a few months for us to get adjusted, which brings me to the next place we are going."

Once more I looked confused,  Andy just locked our hands and off we were leaving the concert hall walking down the streets and I just looked with pure interest.

"This is where we had our first date, you have a deep obsession with coffee and sweets we had a few dates there. We've gone on a lot of dates actually." I was staring in awe now it finally hitting me to what Andy was doing.

He was helping me recall and kinda in a way relive everything I've done with him. And it just made my heart melt. He seemed so excited just with going through everything.

"Now where we got married? Oh it was beautiful we rented out a park, but it's quite far but man was it beautiful my mom went all out, which reminds me she adores you. Our honeymoon was also just wholesome we spent it in Dubai." I listened to him finding myself smiling even more then before my face heated with shyness.

I swung around hands nice and slow. "I'm sure everything was amazing Andy you are a hopeless romantic." I grinned both of us stopping near a very gorgeous looking fountain that Andy was smiling at bringing me in close.

"And then this is where I proposed under the stars, you cried a lot so baby." He smiled turning to face me and cupped at my face pressing very small little kisses onto my lips.

"Our little love story really, I know it's not the same as you know redoing it, but the least I can do is show you, show you can relive it." I grinned leaning up on my tippy goes wrapping my arms around his neck to bring him close to me kissing him fully.

I started feeling him grinning between the kiss he brought me much closer hugging my waist.

"You are so sweet babe thank you really, you are so wholesome and it made me feel better." I giggled hearing him chuckle rubbing at my hips.

"No you don't have to thank me, I'm glad I could make you feel better sleeping all day inside good for like at all so, you're welcome princess." I grinned and pecked his lips hugging him tightly.

"I think I can be at ease more now Andy so really thank you.."