Chapter Twelve

Cynthia's Pov
The following night was spent with a lot of anxious happiness. Andy already was a very jumpy person so with this new news, and us all going out to celebrate before another performance tonight.

Andy was deciding if he wanted to announce the pregnancy during the live or wait till after we told his parents. It just caused his thoughts to race with endless possibility sitting while fixing up his hair in the usual stylist chair.  He then spun around to face me, leaving me to play a random game on my phone.

"Hey baby do you feel comfortable with me telling the fans about the pregnancy on stage today?" I didn't spare a glance his way for a moment to focus on the bird jumping through the stupid green pipe. I was gonna get passed fifty, even if it meant playing all night.

"Baby." He whined loudly stomping his feet in place. Once I had died, I looked back up quickly shaking with my laughter setting my phone alone to the side.

"I don't mind Andy. Could be a better way than making an Insta post." He snorted spinning back around in his chair a couple times in place.

"Oh yeah I plan on doing that too, just when we reveal the gender. I'm so excited." I watched as CC walked by drinking from his bottle exclaiming at everyone.

"I'm betting everyone 100 bucks right now that Andy is gonna pass out in the labor room."

"I bet 120. " Jinxx chimes in over everyone's loud laughter. Andy's jaw dropped in disbelief, looking between everyone with a quick whip of his head.

"Oh come on! I'm gonna be fine I've seen her vagina plenty of times."

"Andy really!" I grabbed one of the pillows to toss at him, causing him to laugh in disbelief holding it close to his chest in amusement.

"Oh come on its true!"

"That's different when there's gonna be an actual human being is being pushed out from there you idiot." I stated through all my laughter. He just rolled his eyes playfully my way cuddling the pillow close to him with a light pout over his face.

"Even my own wife bullies me. Think about that when you wanna sleep on my back late at night." I just gave him a playful stare back getting up off the sofa, once in his space. I cupped at his cheeks deeply, leaning in to press soft kisses over his pouted lips which he returned a couple times deeply.

"I love you my pouty baby. Have fun tonight." In response he grinned over my lips nuzzling my nose a couple times, moving to wrap his arms around me pulling me in for a deep hug squeezing me tightly.

_______________________________
The night in the arena was already pumping with energy. The crowds always were pumped full with screams and excitement from seeing their favorite idols on stage. I found myself needing to walk around to stop my legs from falling asleep every hour finding myself close by the backstage getting a perfect view from the side of the stage.

"You guys are amazing like always! You know I always gotta get a break from sweating and walking around with no shirt on." I snorted a little under my breath leaning on the side of the wall some more tilting my head the loud screams increased over the loud riff of the mic.

"Now I have some quite exciting news. You guys know about my wife Cynthia, we've been together for quite some time, everyone knows she's the love of my life.  She came by to visit yesterday with some very exciting news. So! I'm a little too hyper about it but give it about nine months or so and a little mini rock star will be joining." I grinned at the increasing sound of very loud screams, shocked exclaims and the sounds echoing around.

The sight filled me with so much soft excitement watching Andy let go of the mic for a moment wiping at his cheeks a couple times the cheering exploding even more. Some of them cooing when Andy started crying gently. I looked back towards the staff  getting a few head nods of approval  I quickly walking over the stage quickly wrapping my arms around him.

Once I was near him feeling him take a deep breath in sniffling wrapping his arms around me in a loose side hug turning his head towards me with a soft gentle smile kissing the side of my temple over and over happily with a smile squeezing at my sides. I found myself just slightly shy at the loud clapping and cheering burying my head on his chest, breathing in his scent.

"I love you baby thank you so much."