My Departure to My First Dungeon

As soon as Gabriel left I decided to make my way to my first Dungeon. It wasn't far from here but it was definitely helpful that I could reset my farming sites around the area. I also collected the rest of my previous loot. I started thinking of how I could possibly make my ideas more efficient. Something that I would definitely need to optimise since I believe being inside a dungeon means I won't be able to abuse spawn timers like I have outside with mobs. But since I have time to kill I will need to improvise a new idea. I thought that making mobile turrets would definitely work since it would mean I would need at least 3 separate invention cooldowns to create it. Not really awesome but the new turret design will definitely be. I'll limit test how many crossbow turrets I can make in a single invention. So the upgraded design will be a horse with 2 carriages ... 1 for carrying the triple crossbow design and the other like a farm equipment rake and bale system. Yes I did steal another design and repurposed it. But honestly I was too lazy to think. So the triple crossbow have two crossbows that have a configuration in place where 2 can look at the front, 2 at left , 3 at the rear. And then lastly 2 at the right... so this design can cover more land with less effort and can easily run away if in threat. I decided to give the horse a spooky look. Something
similar to an apocalyptic world

So since I can run anything with magic I can basically have anything living or non-living act the same as the goblin would

So since I can run anything with magic I can basically have anything living or non-living act the same as the goblin would. I can easily program the thing I want to act any way I desire and I must say that I am pleased with this design... It will enter through the gate and carry all of the valuables and the items to drop off at the blacksmith. Not really sure how the citizen's will react but I'm sure it will be fine since the whole thing can turn invisible and manoeuvre through any obstacle. Crazy what I can do when I use an item along with my invention skill. So I set up about 20 of these and have some of them scout further outside for more difficult enemies and see how they progress. I decided to enter the dungeon along with 5 of these contraptions and my own personal elite carriage with 2 horses carrying a much bigger sized crossbow design. I did this in case of as some sort of boss-killer. It would be utterly pathetic and pointless to try and use it for smaller sized creeps like goblins as goblins are too short. So inside I went clearing the dungeon and just as i suspected there was already some sort of splitting cave system where I would need to use all 5 of my carriages to go into each cave. Where I would follow the middle one expecting it to lead to a boss stage. The triple crossbow design on the carriage handled the cave pretty well even though it's actually relatively weaker in the front than the rear. Since it's only 66.66% efficient at the front. Using only 2 of the 3 crossbows. The cave like system came to an end and all 5 cave entrances lead to this big door in the end after it connected again. I was happy to see all my carriages made it in one piece. I saw that I made at least 1 gold per carriage and a few good pieces of equipment. I think this dungeon was not designed to have the party clear all 5 caves. But only one to reach to the boss room. So as I was busy looking to check through all the carriages to see if I maybe got a legendary item. The doors to the boss room opened. It was very spacious and immediately I could tell that the boss will be big in size with this room being as large as it is. The boss appeared and it was a stone golem ... I sighed as I already knew I was probably going to one-shot it with my piercing crossbow design. And with one pull the crossbow almost took me by surprise with the amount of force it shot the spear into the golem's head which was an easy target for such a slow moving object. The golem began collapsing forward whilst a chess appeared in front of the fallen body.

*chess tingles and shines*

Namey: "This might actually be good."

*option opens up.*

Willby: "What would you like to get from this chest as there are multiple choices to choose from like spell duration increased by 100% and legendary items that are just good in stats."

Namey: "Is the 100% increase in spell duration a perk/passive?!"

Willby: "Yes why?"

Namey: "I'm taking it!"

Willby: "Uhh... okay."

So now I got an insane perk to help my levelling to continue in absurd fashion the dungeon closed and as I suspected my 6 carriages dispersed and I had the loot in my inventory. Now was time to head home and prepare for tomorrow's Tournament. Not that I really need to prepare. I teleported to the Golden Eagle and headed inside I thanked Beatrice as she welcomed me inside. I went upstairs to my room and fell on top of the bed to fall asleep.