Chapter 4!

'A life for a life'

what?

No way,

James wasn't the type to get blood on his hands.

Was he?

My mind was racing a mile a minute this entire time James knew Liam and he pretended not to.

"He used you Jade now get out of here." Chester said coldly before turning around and walking back to the field.

'He used me?'

I couldn't stop the tears that were now racing down my cheeks. I quickly turned on my heels and walked home. I was hurt, my heart ached and I caused Liam the most unbearable pain in his life.

Kingston died because of me.

He lost his younger brother because I was busy trying to find love in a hopeless place.

What's wrong with me? Kingston was Liam's younger brother. He looked up to Liam he wanted to be just like his brother. He was too in some cases, he was 18 years old he had perfectly tanned skin. His hair was blonde and low and his eyes? Oh his eyes were the same as Liam's and their sister's. He didn't hang around Heaven dale much because he had made friends with the enemies. Which was Green dale, I guess this explains James resentment for Liam. But why would they kill him was the one thing I couldn't wrap my finger around. What would Green dale thugs gain for killing Kingston when he was one of them? Was it all a scam to get to Liam? Was it something that Kingston did that broke the treaty amongst the guys in Green dale? I didn't know what to believe but I was shattered and torn.

I slowly dragged my feet up the stairs of my home as I made my way towards my room.

All because I wanted a quick fix I allowed myself to drop my guard and in return not only hurt myself but Liam. How messed up was that?

Without thinking I immediately started throwing random stuff in my book bag. There was no way I can go back to Green dale university. I couldn't face James and I couldn't continue the life I started here either. I should've died in that accident coming here was a huge mistake after packing my stuff I hurriedly left through the front door not wanting to be seen by anyone. I didn't know where to go and most importantly I had no where to go. So I just allowed my feet to take me wherever not caring that I looked like a crazy person. With my hair all over the place and dried tears on my face. I deserved this I needed to look exactly how I felt.

After walking for what felt hours but it was only 20 minutes. I slowly stopped as I realized I was now standing in front of a train station.

'California seems like a chill place.'

I thought before sighing and taking a seat on an old bench that was in my near view. I didn't care that the area was fairly busying with a hundred people going to and from. I allowed my tears to fall as I hugged myself and cried harder. I thought, I really thought this was going to be my happy ending. But it wasn't it was in fact far from the ending. I reluctantly dragged my feet inside a nearby diner as I got tired of everyone's long and cold stares.

I immediately found a booth at the extreme back of the diner where I'm pretty sure no one would see me. Besides if I'm lucky this could be the place where I lay my head tonight. I mean, I deserved this. For the past few weeks I've been completely focused on building a relationship with James. I never questioned any of his strange behaviors, the random nights where he would stay out until dawn. The secret conversations, his obsession with my past, nothing. I never questioned a damn thing sure I never told him the truth about my past. But never in a million years I would've thought that James would turn out to be such a monster.

**************************************************

THANK YOU FOR CHOSING "FAR FROM THE SURFACE." DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AFTER EACH CHAPTER AND COMMENT WHETHER YOUR TEAM LIAM OR TEAM JAMES. THANK YOU AGAIN SEE YOU GUYS OVER THE OTHER PAGE LOL.

I think I'm lowkey team.....