03

Lisa

"I'm sorry, but I don't know any Lisa" I feel like a cold water was splashed to my face. This is so embarrassing! But I can't be wrong, I can't be wrong with those eyes. What could possibly happened to her during those days that we were apart? Oh my god! What if she has an amnesia that's why she can't remember me? Yes, that's it! That should probably the reason.

"Did you by chance got into an accident and now you have an amnesia?" I asked. Her forehead wrinkled, I waited for her to speak. And when she open her mouth, she  burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA" she's laughing as if I said a really funny joke.

"Are you serious? Jisoo, something's wrong with your friend" she said with a disgusted face.

"But you're Jennie! Remember we used to play at the central park, and the royal court that the King owns!" I insisted which change her expression. She stop laughing and her face turn into a serious one.

"And remember you and I used to..." I want to tell her all the things we did when we were younger but Jisoo cut me off, holding both of my shoulders.

"Lali stop! She's not your Jennie okay? There are thousands of Jennie in this world Lali" her eyes were trying to calm me.

"But chu, I can't be wrong"

"Lisa enough! You're making Jennie uncomfortable" this time Rosie joined. When I looked again at Jennie, her face is blank. I guess I'm really wrong.

"Weird" she said and rolled her eyes on me.

"Sorry" was all I said and sighed.

"Anyways, we should get something to eat now, I still have class at 1pm" Jisoo dismissed the topic.

"Stay here Jennie, I'll get your food. And come with me Lali, I don't want to spend my money for this cotton candy" she smirks. Before Rosie could grab her hair and create a scene I stand and pulled Jisoo to the counter.

"Lali, I know you're upset but you have to forget your friend. And besides, you two were too young back then, even if you'll see each other again, you think she could remember you that easy?" why does Jisoo have to be so right all the time?

"I know. I'm sorry for my behavior, I...I can't face your cousin now" I looked down still feeling embarrassed. Jisoo uses her thumb to hold my chin and lift my head, I just nod at her saying everything's fine.

"But Jennie is a good person, trust me. Now let's get over it and go back there, okay?"

"Yeah"

We were holding the tray with foods. Mine contains Rosie and I's lunch while Jisoo is holding her and Jennie's. We reached the table and placed the foods, I sat on my chair next to Jisoo. I thought I could erased the embarrassment in an instant, but I think it doubled when I realized I'm sitting across her. I just put my head down while eating my food.

I don't know what to say so I just remain silent listening to Jisoo and Rosie's bickering.

"Hey" I looked up when she poked my hand.

"Y..yes?" now I'm stuttering. Very nice Lisa.

"Are they always like that?" she said pointing the two using her head, who were fighting over a chicken wing.

"Yeah, you should get used to it. Wait until this table moves" I chuckled. Her confused face vanish as the table really moves. She then realized what I'm trying to say when Jisoo and Rosie's feet were kicking each other. We looked at them then laugh.

I never thought the slowmo's in TV really happens in real life. Because all I could see right now is Jennie and her gorgeous laugh. Please, what is this feeling?